GSdx
Sorry guess I should've have phrased my question differently, will MGS3 ever look right in hardware mode? I'm personally not aware of any games that look so different between sw/hw and I'm curious why that is with MGS3.

Sponsored links

Not sure if this is the right topic to ask this, but is there any chance of having "Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War" GSdx-Hardware compatible in the next few versions? I get like 12fps using the Software setting.

I'm not trying to complain or rush you, just wanted to know...

Thanks in advance...
I've only seen one post about this, and I'm unsure exactly where it falls under.

Are the buggy shadows and missing eyes in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy a plugin-related issue?
synce, try Okami. The watercolor post processing filter was removed altogether in hardware mode.
Hello, I was wondering why the video plugin provided with PCSX2 revision 4600 doesn't seem to support Vsync when running in Direct3D 9 and 11 Hardware modes? It works with the Software modes but they don't let me upscale the internal resolution leaving me stuck with a blurry image.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
(12-27-2011, 10:04 PM)Franpa Wrote: Hello, I was wondering why the video plugin provided with PCSX2 revision 4600 doesn't seem to support Vsync when running in Direct3D 9 and 11 Hardware modes? It works with the Software modes but they don't let me upscale the internal resolution leaving me stuck with a blurry image.

VSync is now at: Config -> Emulation Settings -> GS Window

Also, If you use a Windows 7/Vista Aero theme, then you'll have vsync regardless of PCSX2 settings.
yes, I am aware of where the Vsync option is and have it enabled. It however does not work when using an Aero Basic theme in combination with Direct3D Hardware 11 or 9 mode, it does when using a Software mode however. I use Aero Basic to avoid a certain problem.

I'm kinda ignoring what Squall has said in that thread as I have personally experienced a solution to the problem as well as the fact that the problem only ever occurs when Aero is enabled, affects multiple programs and is resolved using the same method for all programs (Disable Aero/use Aero Basic). Oh and because of his bias towards Byuu, don't get me wrong, Squall is pretty awesome guy it's just I think he has misunderstood my problem.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
i didn't misunderstand, the problem is an unusual glitch that only occurs for you.

previous cases in any of the emulators you listed have all got explanations, and one you missed is the epsxe/petes opengl stutter that is a result of incorrect frame order due to driver multithreading Laugh
(12-27-2011, 11:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: i didn't misunderstand, the problem is an unusual glitch that only occurs for you.

previous cases in any of the emulators you listed have all got explanations, and one you missed is the epsxe/petes opengl stutter that is a result of incorrect frame order due to driver multithreading Laugh

Hmm, I forgot to mention Gambatte. Gambatte also suffers the problem though the new WIP versions contain a work around for it which works fine. I didn't notice that with Pete's stuff because all his OpenGL plugins result in a black screen >.> his Software plugin however works fine as does that new BladeSoft plugin.
Computer specifications:
Quote:OpenGL plugins result in a black screen

somethings wrong with your computer.......