GSdx
they (gregorory & gabest) are adding the open gl to the plugin i asked if they will start to port it for windows soon or the linux is stil incomplete

Sponsored links

GSdx-ogl is dev branch to add the support of opengl to GSdx so you will able to select between DX/SDL/OGL. It is not finish on linux and it will take severals monthes to complete (if it is possible to complete it Wink ). Opengl is compatible on windows, there are nothing to port. We only need to add some code to create the opengl context but that will be easy.
thanks and there is nothing impossible there is even a ps3 emu in it start point it is still in debugging mode
how do you take a .gs? Can I just post a screenshot of the error in Okami when you're in paint mode?
Care to read the first post

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx
I am curious. Why do you want GSDX-ogl on Windows? Are you willing to lose speed to get the few DX10 features on XP?
IMHO GSdx-ogl have some potential in windows too, I mean there are different bugs on DX9 and DX10 and it's not like you can choose one for ALL games and be happy, OGL version will probably also differ with it's glitches;P, potentially running some games better even if just one. Variety of choice is always a +, and speed stops being an issue with passing time and hardware upgrades.
Will it ever be possible to run games with the software renderer at a higher resolution than native? ATM im playing Mercenaries at full speed with 2 sw render threads and even 45fps with only 1 sw render thread, but visual glitches make hardware rendering unplayable :/ I might as well take the save file and play Mercs on my PS2 cos native resolution is kinda naff :|
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6Ghz
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor @2.1GHz
You'd have to create several hacks to emulate a GS with higher resolution.
All the memory would have to be scaled and any object entering / leaving would have to
be intercepted and converted.
Not too sure that this can be done but if so, it'd be slow for sure.
Ok so here's the attached .gs file compressed in .zip of the bug in Okami (software mode). Notice all the squares visible all over Okami and the shining gate in the background.

Attached Files
.zip   gsdx_20111223134933.zip (Size: 1,74 MB / Downloads: 237)