GSdx
Yeah there are a few nice features that allow some cool things like AA'd textures but not anything terably useful for this.

Sponsored links

Does anybody else have empty text boxes with Dark Cloud 2? They show up fine with ZeroGS so I'm thinking that it might be a GSdx bug...

EDIT: However, the framerate in ZeroGS is much, much, much lower than GSdx. Also, GSdx works perfectly fine (and fast!) except for the text boxes.
in Street Fighter Alpha Anniversary collection i get corrupted graphics and very low framerate using any GSdx version with Direct3D9 (hardware) (regardless of any additional settings)

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sfa2g.jpg

the graphics problem is solved with Direct3D9 (software), but the framerate problem remains (even in static screens showing text on a black background).

note: the disc starts with a game selection menu which runs @ 60fps, but after selecting game the framerate drops instantly. this may be a specific bug for this collection related to the way the games are launched/executed from that menu.

i can run other 2D games at solid 60fps (Guilty Gear, KOF 98/2002, MVC2, CVS2).

please look into this.
(03-20-2009, 05:59 AM)Goetter Wrote: I have made a post concerning sunlight bloom washout in various GSdx versions in Shadow of the Colossus. The question I have for GSdx developers:

GSdx10 0.1.4 seems immune to this problem. GSdx 0.1.4 suffers somewhat, and GSdx 0.1.5-0.1.14 suffers the most. How is GSdx10 0.1.4 compiled differently from GSdx 0.1.4 (aside from omitting the dx9 components), and could such a "GSdx10 0.1.14" also be compiled?
As I posted earlier, I noticed a similar thing with the faces in FFXII being cut in half. 0.1.4 is the last version that doesn't have the problem, but it's not worth running since the performance is so bad compared to newer versions.
that could be fixed by disabling texture filtering (or maybe it has to be grayed or enabled), or by using dx10
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
hi gabest
i tried your plugin
and I got the message "please update directx!"
and when i hit yes
the page cannot displayed
plz help
Links to update direct X are in the first post of this thread....
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031-post...l#pid15583
i cant open microsoft.com
error,page cannot be displayed
plz help
We can't help,if you can't open microsoft.com you either have connection problems,browser problems or nasty spyware in your PC.