GSdx
(02-21-2012, 11:38 PM)KrossX Wrote: In my case (HD5770) I tend to get some random lines in textures when 8bit texture mode is enabled. And worse, if you're moving it turns into an animated annoyance. But, messing with the HalfTexel helped.

To be fair, these games do a lot of pixel alignment tricks that are needed on the GS but that really break when used in Direct3D shaders (floats versus the GS's integers).

I think it's likely that the same or similar issues happen on Geforce cards.

Sponsored links

not as bad in my experience.
Hello there! I have a problem with GTA Liberty City Stories. I can't see anything using the scope of the sniper rifle. Once I'm trying to aim everything gets muddy, so I can see only red outlines. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8; GSdx 4600 sse2 plugin. It happens on both NTSC and PAL versions of the game. Looking forward for any respond.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-29-2012, 12:41 PM)rama Wrote: To be fair, these games do a lot of pixel alignment tricks that are needed on the GS but that really break when used in Direct3D shaders (floats versus the GS's integers).

I think it's likely that the same or similar issues happen on Geforce cards.

Are we talking straight int's here or longs? Because theoretically you could use doubles to keep form loss of precision when jumping to floats for the most part. But that could cause a huge loss of performance also depending on title.
Issue with Radiata Stories where battle effects don't fade properly even in software mode.

Attached Files
.rar   snaps.rar (Size: 1,33 MB / Downloads: 223)
Thanks,good job!
Mooo;3
As stated in offtop here there's a slight bug in GSdx which shows different dialog with obsolete/unused/pushed to GSWindow options, and while "fixing it"(hopefully) I noticed there are 3 dialogs there, initial one, second one and GPUDialog, I pretty much made the Dialog2 initial one deleting initial Dialog with obsolete stuff, but what's the GPUDialog for? O.o Is that even used at something?(Umm linux?) I have no clue, soo I left it alone.

Anyway here's the patch,

.7z   delete unused GSdx leftovers.7z (Size: 2,9 KB / Downloads: 264)
it doesn't break anything in windows, but It would be nice for somebody check if I didn't broke anything anywhere else as I did it pretty quick;P. The bug it fixes is really minor anyway.

one might be for the psx plugin side (probably GPUDialog )
Yeah, you're probably right, would explain why the GPUConfig dialog has different key noted for something(pg down for aspect ratio), never actually used gsdx for psx emus yet;3, gotta try next time I'll be using any.
You might need to rename the file, to something like gpuGSdx.dll
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]