GSdx
Can you not spam your question everywhere, keep it to 1 thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Battlefie...bat--35920
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(04-07-2013, 02:15 PM)Dev1L Wrote: Is it possible to make negative values for TC offset hack? I guess it can help in Persona 3 (and 4) with blinking eyes glitch, when Texture Filtering is On for both 2D and 3D.

I was wondering this too. I don't really understand the TC offset but using negative values might help fix some glitches.
cant you just put a - infront of the value?

(04-14-2013, 07:30 PM)refraction Wrote: cant you just put a - infront of the value?

No i don't think so, I tried that the other week as i needed a negative value for i think it was Samurai Warriors 2 (could be wrong, i play far to many games) And when i put the - in it just ignored it
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Negative tests gave really bad results when I was making it so that's why. I could work on the ST/UV version to make it signed.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Done! => Binary + Patch.

New TC Offset hack splits the offsets to ST/UV helps against things that fix one thing messing another. For example, Xenosaga's hair fix messing up menus.

Now settings can be of negative value and are saved nicely on the INI, to make manual editing easier.

#EDIT: New patch 2, fixing/keeping the offset sign change. I think it's unnecessary now that negative values are allowed.

Attached Files
.zip   TC_Offset_Plus_patch.zip (Size: 3,5 KB / Downloads: 172)
.zip   TC_Offset_Plus2_patch.zip (Size: 3,5 KB / Downloads: 238)
Hum, on persona 3, offset don't works anymore on minimap with your last plugin KrossX.

On PCSX2 rev 5619, Offset on GSDX include with works without problem.
Works for me, use ST -500,-500

#EDIT: Since only negative values were useful, and since only positive values were used as settings, the value sign was inverted when used. But now negative values are allowed, so I didn't add it. Tongue2
Hey!

Is there any way I can enable the Alpha hack on software mode??
Thanks in advance
There is no way, sorry. But you shouldn't need to. Software mode should be accurate emulation.