GSdx
Ah.. Oh well, just have to manage Jak and daxter missing eyes then Smile Thanks anyways for quick answer

Sponsored links

Maybe you need to enable the mipmap or other things? It's the pgup/down key or some of those.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Mipmapping should be on in swmode by default. But sw mode itself should fix the eyes regardless of Mipmapping
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-17-2013, 09:01 PM)KrossX Wrote: Works for me, use ST -500,-500

#EDIT: Since only negative values were useful, and since only positive values were used as settings, the value sign was inverted when used. But now negative values are allowed, so I didn't add it. Tongue2

I'm a little bit confused. Do you mean that in the current build when we enter positive values the plugin uses them as negative values internally? Does that mean with the new build (patch) all settings that used to work in positive values need to be inverted and if we want to try something new we have to enter positive values?

Also, just a suggestion, I think it would be nice if we can save custom resolutions so we can select them from the list.
Current build reads positive values only, so current build uses negative values only (sign changed). With the Plus patch, all previous positive values have to be entered as negative values (no sign change). Another patch keeping the sign change was also attached though.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Thanks. It is clear now.
I feel extremely dumb here.. But how do i patch GSDX?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
If you need to ask then don't bother, getting visual studio, tortoiseSVN or similar and whole pcsx2 source will just be an useless clutter of your system, waste of time and resources.

Use binary which was linked along with the patch some posts ago or wait for when(if) it get's into official repository and you'll be able to download it with svn builds;3. Just a note, if KrossX binaries doesn't work then you probably have to install this.
Ah, i thought it was a source patch, I won't bother then.

Shame as i think i found the offsets to fix upscaled text in a few games, Oh well, i'll wait till it becomes official (if that happens)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
After downloading a bunch of SVN releases I've determined that the Dirge of Cerberus specific plugins made by Shadow Lady were broken somewhere between the releases of r5374 (works on this build) and 5379 (broken in this build). A r5378 run time (exe) was included in the r5379 build and the plugin is also broken on that one.

All builds between these two releases aren't available for download. A lot of these builds seemed centered around the removal of SDL project.

Is there any future hope for getting this plugin fixed on the most recent or future SVN releases?