GSdx
http://www.hiend3d.com/smartflt.html
something like that would probably look awesome implemented in gsdx.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code

Sponsored links

Most filters can be implemented on the GPU. Most of the work in fact is designing the lookup textures.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
Why this thread isn`t on the stickies anymore ??
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Hey Gabest,
From the recent SVN build you've implemented the following to your DX10 version of the plugin:

This appears, or rather disappears Smile in every room.
DX9 version doesn't have this problem. SVNs before 8-- don't have this as well.
(03-27-2009, 08:21 PM)Gentleman Wrote: Why this thread isn`t on the stickies anymore ??
Seconded.Why?
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
not sticky enough
Eh, again?
Really, we like sticky this one every day! No idea who or what unsticks it always Tongue2

Yeah, needs more glue or smth Laugh
Some mybb bug checking my "stick thread" button each time I reply here,unsticking it with each reply I do -_-
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-28-2009, 04:25 AM)Bositman Wrote: Some mybb bug checking my "stick thread" button each time I reply here,unsticking it with each reply I do -_-

so it's all your fault!

the life of an admin, lol

got the newest svn build, but nto figured out whish it is yet, damn numbering system.. lol I have only the SE2 one, but 986 or w/e is the highest that has al three, nothing's higher.
Nice!! It looks like the latest SVN (r841) fixes the Persona 4 rainbow floor issue and I do NOT have to enable the special game fix.

Also, as a side note, Dark Cloud 2 now seems to be working and display text inside text boxes with GSdx. (this is with PCSX r849)

Once again, thank you so much for all of your hard work Gabest!

EDIT: It looks like some texture problems still exist with Persona 4 but they aren't the floor textures. I've also had to turn on the VU Clip Hack to fix other small texture problems.