GSdx
madhav770:
You already have one thread about your microsoft.com issue!

Sponsored links

Okay; I'd like to give an update on my question re: D3D10. I decided to give Windows 7 a try, and there seems to be a pretty significant difference in performance with D3D10 vs. D3D9. For instance, in Tales of the Abyss spots where the framerate would dip as low as 40fps (or worse) with an internal res of 768x768 now stay above 90 with an internal res of 1024x1024. Crazy!
Ok.. so I have (maybe very stupid) question. Is DX10 GPU required to run GSDX in DX10 mode or only think that`s needed is just DX10 core itself? Huh
It's required.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
Jak3 now's playable but GSDX seem's o have some problems *even in software mode*
HW:most of textures ingame are in right places except desert it completely black and missing textures, and all Charachters have black eyes
SW: all this mess on HW it looks normal on SW but still has some texture bugs ship's textures and charachter's shadow it's like in the Shadow of Colossus in HW*this bugs are for both HW and SW*
Some of textures on the eyes for example starting to show in HW after doble press F9 but in never renders from the start
here's the screens

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
They've had that problem for as long as I could get the emulator to work... which has been a while. Sometime on eye on the character will work, most of the time, neither. The good thing is the UI seems to work properly now, which it didn't before. I can get Jak II to run at just under 60FPS in all but the most crowded scenes, which is a lot better than before it stopped working in 9.6. I'm glad GSdx fixed at least some of the problems

BTW, Gabest, I sent you an email.
--nVidia 260 GTX, Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz(OC 3.15Ghz), 4gb Ram--
Updated the download link. It's fully automated now.
Oo there is a program which updates the svn folder and compiles for you ? and the compiled data can automaticly zip itself and replace the uploaded file?

in one sentence tell me how the updated every hour works OO
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
it checks to see if there is a newer version and gives you that newer version. Tongue (how can a program know what to change in the code then compile xD, it's impossible)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
ah i see it updates only the link
know what to change? why should be easy to let a program update the SVN and then direct a program to compile XD since MS VC++ has hotkeys for that kind of thing it's a lot easier too Oo

but I think it would be a selfcoded program Oo since that would be kind of custom XD
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm