GSdx
(12-05-2014, 09:27 PM)nintendo85 Wrote: Why should we have to upgrade our GPUs just to use this plugin? I question the implementation of OpenCL 1.2, why would the developers make us update our video cards? Guess many of us will never be able to use this plugin when PCSX2 1.4.0 comes out.

What are you talking about? You don't have to use OpenCL.

Sponsored links

I was confused and misread what was said, now if you'll excuse me I'll go away.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
AMD GPUs should support OpenCL 2.0 soon™

http://web.archive.org/web/2014120509364...omega.html (don't ask why, the article was removed from server)

EDIT: ok, it's going to be released next week
EDIT2: it seems it was AMD that released them too early
Smells like someone released their news article a little too early. I see they've decided to name their implementation of DSR as VSR. But, glad to have it. And some nice performance improvements.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-05-2014, 01:14 PM)s.sakash Wrote: after all, it just crashed on a gtx 260 which has a unified shader architecture and the other guys gtx 660ti which has Kepler architecture and my gtx 750 ti which has a maxwell architecture but, i think it's safe to come to assumption with some testing with various other nvidia gpu's.
It doesn't work on a GTX 970 either.
The renderer is experimental and in no way is it going to replace regular DX11 rendering. It's an extra with potential, that's all for now Smile
(12-06-2014, 11:17 PM)rama Wrote: It's an extra with potential, that's all for now
can you list the improvement's it has over dx11.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-12-2013, 08:37 PM)Kein Wrote: Can I still enable exclusive FS mode in recent builds? What lines and where do I need to uncomment? I will try to ask someone to compile the build, cba to install all env again.

Anything?

Also, any idea how to fix shadows in Star Ocean 3?

Hardware:
[Image: JOz8VAKs.png]

Software:
[Image: 3hKtVB5s.png]

I tried quite a few of HW hacks in GSDX but to no avail.
(12-07-2014, 06:14 AM)s.sakash Wrote: can you list the improvement's it has over dx11.

It's not meant to improve/replace DX11, it's more of an improvement on software mode. Think of it as software mode assisted by an OpenCL-capable video card.

(11-08-2014, 04:43 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: As far as Gabest, he is currently working on an experimental OPEN CL version of the renderer. I built it and tested it, it's coming along nicely. The goal is to have software mode like accuracy, but using GPU power through Open CL.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(12-07-2014, 07:18 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: It's not meant to improve/replace DX11, it's more of an improvement on software mode. Think of it as software mode assisted by an OpenCL-capable video card.
i never meant it was going to replace DX11, I just asked the benefits it offer's using it over DX11, other than accuracy improvement Smile anyways, it probably won't work in Nvidia cards.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction