GSdx
Anything about "Impossible blend for D3D: (Cd - Cs) * As + Cd" i was asking about.

Sponsored links

(11-04-2013, 10:03 AM)Kein Wrote: And what was the point removing useful feature/option in a first place?

It was sometimes causing a crash when entering/exiting fullscreen. As far as I can remember.

If I remember correctly, it only takes commenting out a few lines forcing windowed fullscreen state. I think the crashes with exclusive FS could be avoided by forcing off desktop composition eg: DwmEnableComposition(DWM_EC_DISABLECOMPOSITION);

EDIT:
(11-12-2013, 08:04 PM)peronmls Wrote: Anything about "Impossible blend for D3D: (Cd - Cs) * As + Cd" i was asking about.

A D3D impossible blend (as far as I'm aware) can only be sorted through the means of skipdraw (if the impossible blend is causing garbage post processing/on-screen etc), or a CRC hack for the specific game problem. Providing it can be worked-around.
So thats why PCSX2 randomly crashes after i updated to some more recent SVN's.. I know you weren't helping me, But thanks for letting me know none the less Tongue
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(11-12-2013, 08:32 PM)Asmodean Wrote: It was sometimes causing a crash when entering/exits fullscreen. As far as I can remember.

If I remember correctly, it only takes commenting out a few lines forcing windowed fullscreen state. I think the crashes with exclusive FS could be avoided by forcing off desktop composition eg: DwmEnableComposition(DWM_EC_DISABLECOMPOSITION);

Can I still enable exclusive FS mode in recent builds? What lines and where do I need to uncomment? I will try to ask someone to compile the build, cba to install all env again.
Can you fix the fog problem in Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex and Crash Twinsanity?I can fix it with skipdraw but the gems and outline crates are invisible and in software mode is it too slow for me on some places.And in Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex in level Droid void (17) Crate balls of fire (24) and Knight time (26) when i get in droid void to the yellow robot--->black screen and in levels 24,26 it happend too.Do you know why it happend?And can you look at it and at least try to fix it?I can add some screens if you need it.Sorry for my bad English,I am from Slovakia and I using Google Translator.
(11-24-2013, 02:51 PM)claude13112001 Wrote: Can you fix the fog problem in Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex and Crash Twinsanity?I can fix it with skipdraw but the gems and outline crates are invisible and in software mode is it too slow for me on some places.And in Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex in level Droid void (17) Crate balls of fire (24) and Knight time (26) when i get in droid void to the yellow robot--->black screen and in levels 24,26 it happend too.Do you know why it happend?And can you look at it and at least try to fix it?I can add some screens if you need it.Sorry for my bad English,I am from Slovakia and I using Google Translator.

give me your CRC from the console window and we can add it to the GSDX crc fix list.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-24-2013, 03:04 PM)refraction Wrote: give me your CRC from the console window and we can add it to the GSDX crc fix list.

If you mean the game crc so Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex: 0x103B5706

and Crash Twinsanity: 0x8CFAB4EA

If I tell you good information and if you can fix it please contact me there or in Private Messages.
And more in Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Crotex in level Fahrenheit Frenzy (level 15) when I enter the rontgen room (in Gsdx Hardware mode) the screen makes green screen,can you try to fix also this? I can take you screenshots if you need it.
(11-24-2013, 06:34 PM)claude13112001 Wrote: If you mean the game crc so Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex: 0x103B5706

and Crash Twinsanity: 0x8CFAB4EA

If I tell you good information and if you can fix it please contact me there or in Private Messages.

I will look in to getting the Crash Bandicoot CRC added, currently there is no hack in for Crash Twinsanity.

Edit: As soon as r5762 is available Wrath of Cortex should be fixed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I am adding pictures which maybe help you in fixing it (you can find them in attachments) ( the pictures of Artic Antics:where is the fog darker it is the Directx10 (Hardware) and where is the fog lighter it is the Directx9 (Hardware) )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)