GSdx
(02-26-2015, 10:03 AM)DaMan Wrote: Old is the included source compiled; new is the patch applied to the current source.

Thanks man, the game looks great with this plugin! Biggrin

Sponsored links

(02-27-2015, 05:23 AM)schiaritijc Wrote: Thanks man, the game looks great with this plugin! Biggrin
In which game and which pcsx2 version?
Old version just make the emulator crash. Patch applied to actual sources has 0% effect (tested with PAL ace combat 5).

I'm using hardware DX11 and 2x native btw
(02-27-2015, 10:11 PM)mirh Wrote: In which game and which pcsx2 version?
Old version just make the emulator crash. Patch applied to actual sources has 0% effect (tested with PAL ace combat 5).

I'm using hardware DX11 and 2x native btw

Enthusia Professional Racing and latest pcsx2 git compilation.
Hello, i have a problem with DB Tenkaichi 3, the ground is buggy when the character is flying, i have posted this problem in support but after reproducing it in both PAL and NTSC the user ssakash told me to post it here, the original post:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DB-Budoka...ggy-ground

*The title of the post is wrong, its Tenkaichi 3 not 1.
As i said in the link posted above, this issue also happens on Tenkaichi 2
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
He probably doesn't own the game. Why don't you try making a report.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Which GSdx version should I use by default and use the rest only if I want to see how they work on the X game(better or worse)
Now that I can use all of them(before I could use only SSE2),I can't decide.

AVX vs AVX2
SSE4 vs AVX1\2
What are you all using(if you can use all of them)
AVX2/SSE 4.1 would be the best bet. though, I normally leave it st SSSE3 since, it doesn't make much difference anyway.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Some one correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it, you should have it set to the highest instruction set your CPU supports, since that version of the plugin contains any and all of the speed improvements that the previous versions might have. So I would stick with AVX2.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
I'm not 100% sure about that...while I was trying all of my games,I think there was a game that worked better with SSE4 than with AVX2(faster I mean)