GSdx
Quote:Ahh yes. Yeah it works perfectly at 2x. Pretty well at 4x. Not so well at 3x. But that makes sense that it would do better on 2 and 4(half pixel times even number = full pixel?)
You can try to tune the m_sub_texel_offset in GSRendererHW.cpp (around line 70)

Quote: Also is it forcing filtering off? When I have it on even setting full tick box in filtering does nothing. I mean it's fine if it does, I am just curious.
Yes I disabled the bilinear filtering for the sprite. I kept it for other primitive (3d parts).

Sponsored links

Well thanks for taking the time to work on it, I appreciate it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I change a bit the filtering of sprite. It will only be disabled when the user force it, this way if the PS2 uses a linear filtering it will be kept.

Edit: someone provide me a tekken dump. I confirm it is the same issue as ace combat. I need to find the best way to fix it.
New git version with the user hack
Quote:UserHacks_align_sprite_X = 1
It fixes the vertical lines on game such as Ace Combat / Colin mac rally / Tekken

Please, someone need to propose a patch to add a windows configuration option for the two latest hack.

Edit: hack improved for remaing line. Hopefully it would be better (big thanks to mirh for the test)
Great job! Tested Tekken 4 (NTSC), Tekken 5 (PAL), Soul Calibur 2 (NTSC) and Soul Calibur 3 (PAL) and all ran great using UserHacks_align_sprite_X = 1 at any scaling factor. I presume all NAMCO games that had the issue are fixed by this Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks. Cool, it is a good news Smile Ace combat still have some strange horizontal lines but it is definitively better.
gits - sac tested. fixed. good. Biggrin
killer work gregory!

+rep
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-03-2015, 09:29 PM)gregory Wrote: New git version with the user hack
It fixes the vertical lines on game such as Ace Combat / Colin mac rally / Tekken

Please, someone need to propose a patch to add a windows configuration option for the two latest hack.

Edit: hack improved for remaing line. Hopefully it would be better (big thanks to mirh for the test)

I'll look into adding the config sometime soon. If I can make it fit nicely.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(04-04-2015, 12:59 AM)Bositman Wrote: Great job! Tested Tekken 4 (NTSC), Tekken 5 (PAL), Soul Calibur 2 (NTSC) and Soul Calibur 3 (PAL) and all ran great using UserHacks_align_sprite_X = 1 at any scaling factor. I presume all NAMCO games that had the issue are fixed by this Smile

I can confirm that the japanese versions of Tekken 5 and Soul Calibur 2&3 are fixed too with Gregory's hack... Good job!!!Biggrin
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
...some of my PS2 games videos...