GSdx
Well either use webirc (google it, but I never had luck with them) or download a client. Then the channel is #pcsx2dev on efnet.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Is this the one you were talking about ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Should be good.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(04-16-2015, 08:01 PM)gregory Wrote: @mirh
Thanks for all you report. I will keep the remaining issue in ace combat. The correction of U/V by vertex is really limited so I can't fix all issues. I think the global situation is better for various games. I will try to think/implement that interpolate correctly all fragments in the GPU (but later Tongue2).
No problem. Just to sum up:
  • UserHacks_round_sprite_offset=0 has horizontal lines in transparent UI element and has "misplaced" loading screens
  • UserHacks_round_sprite_offset=1 just has the misplaced loading screen issue as far as I could see
  • UserHacks_round_sprite_offset=2 fix the misplaced loading issue, but alters everything that's on the central X-axis and I'd say every UI element is generally larger by a couple of pixel

After so much gs dumping I'm quite more disinterested in playing the game. If you need any new one though, just tell me
(04-17-2015, 06:30 AM)ssakash Wrote: yeah, I also thought of doing the same way for round offset hack but, as blyss said there has to be some other way to change the variables to match the certain check box format rather than using conditional statements, I'm trying to figure out the another way for the method.

Why not use a hash table?
it's not efficient if, there are only three variables for the offset. the hash table is better used for storing larger number of datas. there might be another simple method for switching down the variables, I will take a look.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-17-2015, 06:30 AM)ssakash Wrote: yeah, I also thought of doing the same way for round offset hack but, as blyss said there has to be some other way to change the variables to match the certain check box format rather than using conditional statements, I'm trying to figure out the another way for the method.

oops, sorry. I thought you were talking about the the functions on HW hacks.

yah I just talking about how check was is full/ON for every thing and box is partial in some way. As i know nothing about programing

Might be good idea to add to the info for said hacks info that have more the an on/off state what the other states does cause i sure there people that dont know what the box does.

For the sake consistency check should always mean on/full personal dont mater to me . but if we ever redo the GUI to make more user friendly (like was toyed with while back) it would make sense keep thing consistent.
(04-17-2015, 06:56 PM)ssakash Wrote: it's not efficient if, there are only three variables for the offset. the hash table is better used for storing larger number of datas. there might be another simple method for switching down the variables, I will take a look.

What are you talking about? A hash table is efficient. Who told you that?
@tsunami2311
Yes, the check box is going to be the same way as how it was. The consistency is important.

@Xenmas99
No, I didn't mean efficient that way. The current function for the checkbox format uses some kind of wx widget function called "auto3statebox". Hence, we can't map the variable offsets with any other sort of independencies like array (or) class function. You will understand it better by taking a look at how the UI is coded for the HW hacks.
- Refraction
Can you post the code?