GSdx
Userhacks_stretch_sprite is replaced by UserHacks_round_sprite_offset (I need to do the linux gui too...). Possible values are 0 (off)/1 (on for flat sprites)/2 (on all sprites)

Quote: Anything you can do for all the text and bg lines in Driving Emotion Type S?
Send me a GS I will add it to my test collection

Sponsored links

(04-15-2015, 09:29 AM)gregory Wrote: Thanks for all feedback. I need to check my code. It is definitevely buggy.

Edit: I found the regression for the black vertical line. It must be better now. Thanks you very much for the test and report.
They are fixed indeed, but I have other things to report
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/bY1RiQu9/file.html
Okay, I will do it fast as possible. The three states can be had as a blank checkbox , a squared check box and a ticked one. If I recall correctly, another Hw Hack also used the same format.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yeah Sprite Hack's checkbox and WildArmsOffset's checkbox behave that way.

EDIT: Does anyone know why the 'Allow 8-Bit Textures' variable is called 'paltex'? That seems a bit confusing. Maybe it stands for 'partially allow textures'??
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
palette texture Tongue2
Oh OK that makes sense haha. Thanks. Any chance that can be renamed to something a bit more obvious for people that like editing the .ini instead of using the GUI?

EDIT: What about the AspectRatio variable? What does that do in the GSdx.ini?
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
aspect ratio is for the aspect ratio. You could search string in github Smile A rename will break all current configurations....

@mirh
Thanks for all you report. I will keep the remaining issue in ace combat. The correction of U/V by vertex is really limited so I can't fix all issues. I think the global situation is better for various games. I will try to think/implement that interpolate correctly all fragments in the GPU (but later Tongue2).
What does that aspect ratio variable do though? I don't see any AR options in GSdx. It was my understanding aspect ratio was set in the PCSX2_ui.ini file. There's a AspectRatio variable there that's actually set to something. It's under the [GSWindow] category.

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
It used to be controlled by gsdx until it got moved on PCSX2. It should be useless for GSdx but we still have a bug where some aspect ratio options appear in the first time configuration wizard if you configure GSdx (and vanish after you're done with the first time wizard..)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-16-2015, 10:49 PM)Bositman Wrote: It used to be controlled by gsdx until it got moved on PCSX2. It should be useless for GSdx but we still have a bug where some aspect ratio options appear in the first time configuration wizard if you configure GSdx (and vanish after you're done with the first time wizard..)

That bug has been there forever long with the option to pick the resolutions upon first use of GSDX Tongue