GSdx
done

Sponsored links

software is more accurate in emulating the GS, but uses the CPU instead of the GPU. That is just a problem from upscaling. It might be caused by the fact that PS2 can do fake AA. The games that utilize this might cause a sort of ghosting because of how it is handled in the GS. Other than that it is just an accuracy problem like I stated.
I deleted a bunch of useless posts, please try to keep this thread clean Wink
is there a way to stop the screen saver coming on when in full screen?

im using gsdx and press alt and enter to go into fullscreen
It's possible with LilyPad, there you can disable the screensaver (miscellaneous options).
Gabest, in r943 you've said: that Gow2 problem is unclared z buffer, but if change second part of GoWfix code
else if(fi.FBP ==0x0000 && fi.FPSM ==smth && fi.TBP0 ==0x0000 && fi.TPSM ==smth)
{
skip = 1;
}
to
else if(GSUtil::HasSharedBits(fi.FBP, fi.FPSM, fi.TBP0, fi.TPSM))
{
skip = 3;
}
background textures this srange wall sometimes will go out it makes other bugs but it much more chances to complete game in HW now *i almost complete game with this code*
smth = just don't remember what was writeh there
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
Gabest, is posible to you fix the fog/bug effect on ICO in hardware mode?

Devil May Cry 3 - Special Edition - PAL (E) - SLES_541 - CRC: 18C9343F

Bugs: In D3D10 (hardware) besides to the character are a light and a dark silhouette of the character. And some other small and fullscreen bugs. In D3D10 (software) everything is fine.

Software:
  • PCSX2 0.9.6 beta 872
  • GSdx 943 (SSE41)
Files:
Sorry if my posts have some mistakes. My english is not very good... :-(
Hi gabest.
Your plugins are good, but fail with respect to Direct3D10. In Direct3d9 everything works well, but in Direct3d10 is faster, but got errors.
In Gran Turismo 4, when a person leaves the race and to come back, or else you will see the replays, appears, type square.
I think you can fix that, so we can enjoy the fastest games in Direct3d10.
Thanks.
Gabest, may be you can take a look at the GoW2 PAL
http://www.sendspace.com/file/anjohy