GSdx
When the new version come????/
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ @ 2.50Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT 512MB | Windows XP SP3 32bit

Sponsored links

(04-11-2009, 08:01 AM)Dr.J Wrote: Gabest, may be you can take a look at the GoW2 PAL
http://www.sendspace.com/file/anjohy

Yeah, the Green screen continues in PAL version.
Finally PAL version is fine too. Thanks, Gabest!
I downloaded the last version of direct X from March this year and the emulator still doesn't want to run.. Is there anything else I should download to run it with the 0.1.15 plugin?! It says I should update direct X and that's it!
Hi gabest.
I will not be boring, but, or not yet seen, or not like Gran Turismo 4.
See the image :
[Image: 64798040.jpg]
This is what happens in Direct3d10 in the game and replays.
Can you fix it?
I was very grateful, and it can help with something, say.
Thanks gabest.
uuuhm..

(04-09-2009, 02:50 AM)Nexxxus Wrote:
(04-09-2009, 12:21 AM)Gabest Wrote: Inside the vertex shader you could multiply z by some larger value.

ummm...
is this VS_BPPZ in tfx9.fx ? :X

I'm not in rush but its better to know what to change before i mess up everything, right? Wink

if i understand that right,
"input.p.z = fmod(input.p.z, 0xFFFFFFFF);" sets a full 32bit z-Buffer.

i hope that works :X

edit: it crash -.-

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

Hi gabest and everybody.
I was here during the afternoon to test the Gran Turismo 4, and among many who did, (in Direct3d9, because 10 dont work), i tested all the circuits and these were the results : all circuits to give play, some slower, some faster, but they play, only one it is impossible to play "George V", the car is very, very slow and unsynchronized with the sound speed.
I do not know if they have been working on a new plugin, but if this help solve some problems, here is my test.
Thanks and good work.

P.S. I think it's graphical issues, despite I have a Nvidia 8800GT TOP, many lights on, including the car.
Just want to say with the latest GSDX I had gotten a 10% FPS boost in software mode in some games.

I was playing Shadow hearts 2 with software mode on 1.1.4 and i got about a 30-36 FPS rate. Now with the latest GSDX 1.1.5 software mode my FPS goes any where from 40-50 FPS!

I have a 8800GT, Q6600 2.4, 3 Gigs of ddr2 ram

So you can see this latest GSDX is a HUGE improvement.

keep up the good work guys
about god of war 2 no way works for me tryed ntsc and pal latest svn of every thing and its still green.what can i do?

pc:
intel pentium 4 dual core 3.7ghz cash 2mb
ram 2 gb ddr2
gpu ati 2400 hd

i tryed configration of every one who said its playable

thanks in advance
FOKKAK MENY
GSDX .gs & .bmp for Street Fighter Alpha Anthology

http://files.filefront.com/gsdx+alpha+an...einfo.html