GSdx
update to the latest build they they'll be here

[Image: alignhack.png]
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(06-11-2015, 09:01 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: If it's possible. It depends on how games and the PS2 does effects.

IF it is possible I propose making it an option to either have low res effect, or turn effect off. That may sound difficult, but assuming the effect can be separated from the rest of the rendering(which I doubt may be possible) then it wouldn't be.
You guys already have the option of turning the effect off though. Skipdraw does that.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
It does in some cases yes. And they are CRC hacked out in others.

The main thing is: Do all games do it the same way, or are there many different ways? The former case is feasible, the latter case while doable would be messy business in the code.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-11-2015, 01:01 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: update to the latest build they they'll be here

[Image: alignhack.png]

I don't seem to have the build listed in your image - v1.3.1-523-gc11ac92 is what I have. Not g93c0d5a. I use the automated windows builds provided by Orphis and that build number apparently has not been uploaded yet.
that's weird. take a look at the log, it will show the day the build was compiled at.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-11-2015, 03:23 PM)JaredKFan Wrote: I don't seem to have the build listed in your image - v1.3.1-523-gc11ac92 is what I have. Not g93c0d5a. I use the automated windows builds provided by Orphis and that build number apparently has not been uploaded yet.

I just tested it and it appears fine. You have probably set an older gsdx dll on the plugin configuration than the one included in the archive.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I did. the latest build on the http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=fulllist is gc11ac92. Not the g93c0d5a build in the image. When I run the gc11ac92 build I do not see the new sprite hacks in hardware hacks.
g93c0d5a is much older, there's no reason why it shouldn't be in the new build.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yes I'm telling you I just ran the gc11ac92 from the buildbot and see the options normally. So again, check what GSdx is set in plugins configuration.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
the following build works fine for me. maybe try directly configuring the GSdx.ini file and check it out.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction