GSdx
This very same question was answered in the proper thread.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

Hi! I use new pcsx2 0.9.8 but Gsdx says not sufficient resources to inizialize...
Update DirectX?
Imagination is where we are truly real
thanks! ... don't works!!!
Gabest, my OS is Win7 64bit, Can I install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 instead of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86?

Are there any cases when I used any Gsdx that computer is hung up(freeze)?
(05-17-2011, 03:31 PM)samkun Wrote: Gabest, my OS is Win7 64bit, Can I install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 instead of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86?

are you using a laptop , overclocking your cpu ( unstable ) or having damaged hardware
Hi Gabest, thanks for all your effort for creating such a wonderful gpu plug like yours.
I want to ask if its possible to fix the Clap Hanz games (hot shot golf 3, hot shot golf fore! (everybody's golf in pal) and everybody's tennis, because all this games suffer of super slow fps in hardware mode dx9 (i dont have dx10 , xp here).
in soft mode they runs a little better (on a 3.0ghz e6600 overclocked and gforce 250 gtx) but remains too much slow.
tried every configuration and every possible revisions or official version of pcsx2 and your plug, but the problem persist.
tried every fix, everything.
i think these 3 games are beautiful,consolle only, and it's a shame they cannot be playable.
thank you Smile
(05-17-2011, 03:45 PM)abdo123 Wrote: are you using a laptop , overclocking your cpu ( unstable ) or having damaged hardware

No, I'm using a desktop.
(05-17-2011, 03:31 PM)samkun Wrote: Gabest, my OS is Win7 64bit, Can I install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 instead of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86?

you install the runtime version that corresponds to the compiler+sdk version.
(05-17-2011, 05:20 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: you install the runtime version that corresponds to the compiler+sdk version.
I dont understand... Sad Can u say more detials about that, pls?