GSdx
that has obviously nothing to do with gsdx, you are in the wrong thread... and just use lilypad as 1. and 2. controller, it's the best pad plugin.

@RSousa
for dx10, go into the gsdx options and selevt "direct3d10 (hardware)" as renderer

Sponsored links

(02-08-2009, 09:47 PM)ottoman Wrote: that has obviously nothing to do with gsdx, you are in the wrong thread... and just use lilypad as 1. and 2. controller, it's the best pad plugin.

@RSousa
for dx10, go into the gsdx options and selevt "direct3d10 (hardware)" as renderer

The speed is affected but just a liitle bit Wacko
Hi all and particulary Gabest,

I want to report a problem with Gsdx and dx10 mode, i tested each plugins and i found that since the version GSdx 0.1.2, Front Mission 4 NTSC (slus20888) crash after the intro movie in dx10 mode only.

All previous version of your wonderful plugin works like a charm in dx10 mode.
Maybe only Front Mission 4 got this problem.

Thanks.
Hi gabest.
With latest improvements in pcsx2 godofwar2 is playable , but the pal version is all green in hardware mode and ok in software mode.

i *think* is a post processing problem. can you disable it?
also... is possible to have "on-fly switch" for post processing on-off?

and what you think about post processing situation... will it ever improve with new releases of gsdx or with directx 9 and 10 those kinds of effects cannot be emulated?
Wink 
(02-08-2009, 09:47 PM)ottoman Wrote: that has obviously nothing to do with gsdx, you are in the wrong thread... and just use lilypad as 1. and 2. controller, it's the best pad plugin.

@RSousa

this is the only Gabest thread in this forum and xpad is a Gabest plugin!
Hi all,
where I can find latest d3d10_x.dll for GSdx 1.14?

b2przemo
Here.
Because 10 billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral...
it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness.
lily pad isn't exactly the best plugin, actually it's up to public opinion, but then agian most things are.
System Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ @ 2.20Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 512MB | Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32bit

(02-09-2009, 08:12 PM)ender Wrote: Here.

thnx Smile

b2przemo
(02-09-2009, 09:34 AM)kyky Wrote: Hi all and particulary Gabest,

I want to report a problem with Gsdx and dx10 mode, i tested each plugins and i found that since the version GSdx 0.1.2, Front Mission 4 NTSC (slus20888) crash after the intro movie in dx10 mode only.

All previous version of your wonderful plugin works like a charm in dx10 mode.
Maybe only Front Mission 4 got this problem.

Thanks.

I don't seem to have that problem. It used to freeze if i don't use native res, but now it doesn't anymore either. So seems to be fine with me.