GSdx
Yeah I noticed on Tales Of Destiny: Directors Cut. That DirectX 10 mode crashes immediately on startup if not set to native res. It's the only game I've ever had do that though.

Sponsored links

Hey gabest I'm trying to compile your newest gsdx changes from the new PCSX2 merge thing, but I always get these errors:
error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before ';'
error C2059: syntax error : ')'

A ton of those two errors, all in GSVector.h
Please help Sad
Just wanted to inform everybody that gsdx's source was moved to the main repository of pcsx at google. And that I discovered xbyak, a nice little JIT assembler, and has already rewritten a few things in assembly to add another 10-20% fps to the already quite speedy software renderer. (SoTC went from 8 to 10 fps inside the castle Laugh) The PABE effect was not tested yet because I couldn't find anything that used it, if it beeps and prints PABE on the console please tell me which game was that. Oh, and tidus' hair (and the wings of the chocobo) seems to be fixed, somehow.

coisman: https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStud...kID=342835
(02-11-2009, 10:19 AM)Gabest Wrote: Just wanted to inform everybody that gsdx's source was moved to the main repository of pcsx at google. And that I discovered xbyak, a nice little JIT assembler, and has already rewritten a few things in assembly to add another 10-20% fps to the already quite speedy software renderer. (SoTC went from 8 to 10 fps inside the castle Laugh) The PABE effect was not tested yet because I couldn't find anything that used it, if it beeps and prints PABE on the console please tell me which game was that. Oh, and tidus' hair (and the wings of the chocobo) seems to be fixed, somehow.

coisman: https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStud...kID=342835

I have this same error but only with SSE4 version, so I guess I'll keep on only compiling SSSE3 version. At least now I know what the problem is.

It's good news to hear that you'll get a little help, keep up the great work Smile
(02-11-2009, 10:19 AM)Gabest Wrote: Just wanted to inform everybody that gsdx's source was moved to the main repository of pcsx at google.

You even leave the comment for your commit :o
Something happens... :P

Also, tested new version - it's really much faster. Now FMVs in Atelier Iris @ 49FPS with SWx2thread.
But it's still have huge slowdowns (FPS drops to 16) when animated magic effect appears (talking about Atelier Iris) and some glitches with wrapped BGs.
(02-11-2009, 10:19 AM)Gabest Wrote: The PABE effect was not tested yet because I couldn't find anything that used it, if it beeps and prints PABE on the console please tell me which game was that.

Breath of Fire 5 uses that, and appart from stalling when it prints the line and beeps, it looks fine Smile
does this new code helps Shadow hearts speed since this game really needs software mode and any improvement in the glitchs on movies of Rogue Galaxy?
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Shadow Hearts runs at 130fps here with sw renderer. Completely glitch free as well Smile
with what specs?
klick on the user name to see the profile Oo
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm