GSdx
I don't know I blame bosit hitting the wrong button

Sponsored links

Yeah there is some bug in the dark theme that checks/unchecks buttons in the quick reply form randomly...Must look into it Wacko
If u start typing before the whole thing loads, it goes to hell, feel free to delete these posts.
No,it seems it auto checks stick thread ONLY for this thread Tongue Anyway test post,will delete soon
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Correctme if i´m wrong. There´s 2 issues of Green problems in GOW

1) SS2 - DirectX10: Kratos looks Fine, but all the envairoment sorrund him is Green

2) SSS3 - DirectX9: Kratos looks Fine, and half the enviroment looks fine, but the other half behind the fog is all Green

3) SSS3 - DirectX10: All looks Great!Biggrin

I´m correct? There´s 2 issues then: the SS2, wich is the only you can use if you have a AMD Proccesor (SSS3 is not supported by AMD), and the DX9/10 Issue that is solved if you switch to VISTA o W7

Is to spect that GABEST work only in the DX10 version for lots of reasons, but this is a problem all can solve by switching to VISTA o W7, but what about the SS2? Is not that easy ***** from AMD to Intel, just to play the game Sad
it's funny isnt it but i realized that if you try using the SSS4, there's a typo stating SSS41 lol
CPU: Intel C2Q Q9550 2.83GHz
Motherboard: Asus P5Q Pro P45 XFire
Memory: 2x Kingston Hyper-X 4GB DDR2
Graphics Card: MSI GTX285 1GB DDR3
Hard Drive: WD 1TiB
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic
you mean SSE4 not SSS4....
and no it's called SSE4.1 AFAIK

amd also has a SSE4
called SSE4a (the two are almost completly unrelated.... don't mix them up)
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(02-19-2009, 07:22 PM)kabooz Wrote: you mean SSE4 not SSS4....
and no it's called SSE4.1 AFAIK

amd also has a SSE4
called SSE4a (the two are almost completly unrelated.... don't mix them up)
and there is another one named SSE4.2 which is in the I7
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
There is big slow down during summon shiva in FFX when using DX9 hardware. The fps drop to 13 and choke cpu to 99%. However, software mode only drop till 50+ fps during this scene.

Well i know my gfx card is abit slow. Still wondering why i'm seeing no fps improvement when removed in game ps_main. I don't have vista system to try out if any different for dx10 though.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3.33Ghz
Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-VM
RAM: OCZ DDR2-800 2x1GB
GFX: ATI HD3650
Nope, I get the same big slow down. It's this new version of the plugin (r535). Try an old plugin and you'll be fine.

See my thread here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3948-lastpost.html