GSdx
userhacks_stretch_sprite was deprecated by userhacks_round_sprite_offset as the latter does everything the former did but better.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(05-16-2015, 01:16 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: userhacks_stretch_sprite was deprecated by userhacks_round_sprite_offset as the latter does everything the former did but better.
Damn. I must have missed some commits in the midst..

Anyway, can you confirm openGL settings don't update after I tick checkboxes?
It works fine for me, I tested it by comparing the variable's value in the GSdx.ini file.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-16-2015, 03:19 PM)ssakash Wrote: It works fine for me, I tested it by comparing the variable's value in the GSdx.ini file.
That's true for me too.
But the actual image does not reflect those changes.

Anyway, this is how AC5 responds to round_sprite_offset. Notice how there's a difference even between 1 and 2.

@gregory38
I realize there's a subtle, little, green line that persists even with the supposedly better setting
http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/63yM6BDd/file.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

not really sure where to post this but post this in the custom gsdx shader thread too.

OpenGL HW, with GSDX shader (home) the FXAA portion dont seem to work when in OPENGL mode, FXAA (pgup) works though. I only tested this in FFX but i instantly saw the GSDX shaders FXAA which is enabled in the ini for the shader does not work, if i switch to DX11 it works again.

I fact after more testing it would the GSDX shader has no effect when OPENGL mode is used, which make opengl useless to me cause that gsdx shader just makes everything look better
(05-15-2015, 07:52 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: The subtitles have lines as well

where i have to set Align Hack? thanks
Intel i7 4790k / 32gb Ddr3 1600Mhz / GTX 1080 /Wind 10 64bit

Is anisotropic filtering working for you guys? I got mine at x16 and it looks no different than when turned off. The game I'm looking at is FFXII in Rabinaster's West Gate. Looking towards the exist and hit up and down on the right dpad. No matter where aniso filtering is, the angle of the far off pathway still looks pixelated. Any thoughts?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
i didnt think much of it till you said AF dont seem to be working seeing i normal just leave it 8x, but your right I dont see difference between AF off and AF 8x on in either FFX or FFXII and i do remeber first time i tested this in FFXII i did see diffrence with on vs off

Not that AF is gona make something "pixel" look sharp all it does is make forground/ground go out from you go from blury to sharp the higher it is, but i dont see that effect happening.
(05-16-2015, 10:08 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: not really sure where to post this but post this in the custom gsdx shader thread too.

OpenGL HW, with GSDX shader (home) the FXAA portion dont seem to work when in OPENGL mode, FXAA (pgup) works though. I only tested this in FFX but i instantly saw the GSDX shaders FXAA which is enabled in the ini for the shader does not work, if i switch to DX11 it works again.

I fact after more testing it would the GSDX shader has no effect when OPENGL mode is used, which make opengl useless to me cause that gsdx shader just makes everything look better
What if you enable it, switch to DX, and then again to ogl?
It sort of worked for me.

And speaking of anisotropic filter, it's missing for me in ogl.
(05-17-2015, 01:31 AM)mirh Wrote: What if you enable it, switch to DX, and then again to ogl?
It sort of worked for me.

And speaking of anisotropic filter, it's missing for me in ogl.

no it was enabled in DX11 i then switched to opengl and remaind enabled but had no effect, I turn it off and on few times and still nothing, I even reset the emulator to start with opengl and shader on and off but it just dont seem to do anything

Color arnt changing, darks arnt getting darker and Fxaa from with in the shader dont work either switch back to DX 11 and all is fine