GSdx
(06-23-2009, 04:22 PM)bloodindark Wrote: i beg you if you could look into ghosting with non native resolution in these games :
monster house
kuon
shadow of rome
Indiana Jones Staff Of Kings

please!thank you for understanding!

You need to provide CRC etc of the game..... Since the US version could work very different from EURO version and JAP version could be totally different from both of them.

Sponsored links

here you go 10x

monster house SLUS_214.00 CRC = 1AFD7469
indiana jones SLES_554.48 CRC = 528C8054
kuon SLUS_210.07 CRC = 9AC63A2E
shadow of rome SLUS_209.02 CRC = 57818AF6
I am waiting impatiently a release where ghosting in my Tenkaichi 3 is fixed. I hope 1426 is this one.

Isn't it possible to add a setting which allows users to add their own CRC, in templates.

-> For exemple my modded Tenkaichi 3 would have a CRC I'll put in the template Tenkaichi 3. It would avoid you some work with newest games for exemple or modded games.
(06-23-2009, 06:59 PM)LSMetag Wrote: Isn't it possible to add a setting which allows users to add their own CRC, in templates.

+1
Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi [J]

Texture gaps (I hate to bring this up again), this time is different the lines are visible even on Software mode, your previous commit fixed at least TLS3 and Growlanser games on native in HW mode.

D39D SW & HW (GSdx 1425 / and previous versions):

ZeroGS (BF / noBF):

ZeroGS gives the same exact output with Bilinear Filtering turned on, maybe this game forces Bilinear Filtering regardless of it being disabled on GSdx.

Attached GS dump.

Attached Files
.7z   Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 1,03 MB / Downloads: 236)
Yes, hi there. I can't make r1426 to initiate 'cause it's asking me for a Directx11 file, d3dx11_40.dll , so, please, I need you guys to tell me what can I do.

I have Directx SDK November 2008 installed, Directx 9.0c May 2009, and stuff like that.
Prism Ark - Awake [J]

D3D9 HW only: minimal issue, it seems backgrounds transitions blending have a garbage frame over, as if some random frame was not being cleared, it is usually from a previous FMV, though sometimes a previous background can be seen flashing briefly. Software mode doesn't have this issue.

D3D9 HW (GSdx 1425):

D3D9 SW (GSdx 1425):

Attached GS dump as usual.

Attached Files
.7z   Prism Ark - Awake [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 685,01 KB / Downloads: 176)
(06-23-2009, 06:59 PM)LSMetag Wrote: I am waiting impatiently a release where ghosting in my Tenkaichi 3 is fixed. I hope 1426 is this one.

Isn't it possible to add a setting which allows users to add their own CRC, in templates.

-> For exemple my modded Tenkaichi 3 would have a CRC I'll put in the template Tenkaichi 3. It would avoid you some work with newest games for exemple or modded games.

that would only ever work for games which have existing "fixes" for alternate versions. You could in no way shape or form do a template for a new game which has never been added to gsdx as it requires adding code to the existing program, the CRC is merely a "trigger" to make this extra code run.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

for some reason i cannot download the latest GSdx plugin from the link posted on the 1st page *the one that is updated hourly*

so could someone post another link or fix the one that is there? thanks alot
the server is down atm