GSdx
Saint Seiya - The Hades [E]

Missing characters shadows on HW mode, likely is the same issue that has been reported with Castlevania and God of War games.

D3D9 HW:

D3D9 SW:

Attached GS dump.

Attached Files
.7z   Saint Seiya - The Hades [E] - GS dump.7z (Size: 1,47 MB / Downloads: 197)

Sponsored links

Does somebody have few old GSdx 0.1.15 versions (1426 and before) and could upload them? It seems new ones are worse Sad.
Gran Turismo A-Spec PAL (CRC=b590ce04)
Direct3D9 (Hardware)

r1439 crashes after loading from memory card, r1426 works fine.

No GS dump as I'm unable to snap after it crashed Smile

If I load my savestate (saved with r1426 I think) the console fills up with "GSdx: m_merge is NULL!" but only if I load it before the intro starts playing.
If I load it after the intro has started it just crashes, lust like with the memory card.

When the intro starts this appears in the console:
# Restart Without Memory Clear.
NTSC Display Mode Initialized.
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 59.94 fps
# Initialize GS ...
# Initialize INTC ...
# Initialize TIMER ...
# Initialize DMAC ...
# Initialize VU1 ...
# Initialize VIF1 ...
# Initialize GIF ...
# Initialize VU0 ...
# Initialize VIF0 ...
# Initialize IPU ...
# Initialize FPU ...
# Initialize Scratch Pad ...
# Restart Without Memory Clear Done.
PAL Display Mode Initialized.
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 50.0 fps

I thougt this might be relevant.

Almost forgot to mention if I run in software or Direct3D10 mode it works, actually configuring r1439 made r1406, r1426 & r1439 run incredibly smooth in DX10 mode, config cleanup?
(06-27-2009, 02:31 PM)maslo1 Wrote: Does somebody have few old GSdx 0.1.15 versions (1426 and before) and could upload them? It seems new ones are worse Sad.

I'd need it too, the last rev of the plug in crashes the emu (before installing it I had no problems) after I load a game in Disgaea from memory.
[Image: firmadisgaea1pcsx2.jpg]
That's why you never overwrite your old version,especially when the log of the latest revision is 'expect new bugs'.
Update to an older revision and compile that.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
All I need now is permission from Gabest to upload older revisions of the files, then you'll have them.
i could just upload them since i still have them (and still use rev 1194 which is the latest that works for me Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
The "latest" link now brings you to a page where all previous revisions are listed and downloadable.
Oh just of note I assume for now the DX11 is either a dummy that is copy of DX10 or is using the new features of DX11 that are compatible with DX10 cards?
it must be using the Dx11 reference rasterizer Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja