GSdx
GSDX Rev 1448 introduces texture bugs and from there on to latest (at least what I've checked), the graphic corruption is still in the game I play: Captain Tsubasa. Also, the screen is brighter than it should be and textures don't feel as smooth as they should (even in 1447, the best version for me).
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 2.87 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT
RAM: 2 x 512 MB Kingston DDR2
MB: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS4

Sponsored links

(09-25-2009, 11:27 PM)duper12345 Wrote: GSDX Rev 1448 introduces texture bugs and from there on to latest (at least what I've checked), the graphic corruption is still in the game I play: Captain Tsubasa. Also, the screen is brighter than it should be and textures don't feel as smooth as they should (even in 1447, the best version for me).

My exact problem
Textures corruption in Rabanastre with Final Fantasy XII Pal from gsdx svn 1448
I realize this may be a little off topic and doesn't quite relate to the plugin directly, but it does effect it in a rather significant fashion and I was just wondering because you know things happen and sometimes we just don't have control over these things and yeah... is gabest dead?
There is a whole thread about him in the Chatterbox forum.
My opinion, and this is in no way a criticism, is that the both the video plugins are kind of holding back the emulator. While huge progress has been made to the core of the emulator, and I'm finding less need to use hacks now, the emulator seems to have hit a wall with regards to the GS.
To fix a lot of graphical errors you have to go back several months worth of revisions to find a fix, while many games are now booting and getting progress with newer versions of Pcsx2, such as Tony Hawks Underground which now goes in-game.
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/
Gabest, Jake or someone else, can you perhaps fix the texture corruption problem introduced in GSDX Rev 1448 me and ameppe are encountering? Thanks in advance.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 2.87 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT
RAM: 2 x 512 MB Kingston DDR2
MB: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS4

Just to be on the safe side, I gotta question about DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer: Is it the same thing as DirectX but just a kind of self-updating one or are this and DirectX two different things? On the Microsoft site it says 'dxwebsetup.exe' but I cannot figure out if this is something moe than just self-update. I have the newest DirectX so do I need this too?
Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy law
My services are bound.

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
is rounded with a sleep.
web installer means that it's a smaller file, and that it downloads the remaining files when you run the program.

The traditional installer is much larger, but doesn't require an internet connection to install.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Thanx Koji
Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy law
My services are bound.

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
is rounded with a sleep.
(09-26-2009, 03:11 PM)DKTronics Wrote: There is a whole thread about him in the Chatterbox forum.
My opinion, and this is in no way a criticism, is that the both the video plugins are kind of holding back the emulator. While huge progress has been made to the core of the emulator, and I'm finding less need to use hacks now, the emulator seems to have hit a wall with regards to the GS.
To fix a lot of graphical errors you have to go back several months worth of revisions to find a fix, while many games are now booting and getting progress with newer versions of Pcsx2, such as Tony Hawks Underground which now goes in-game.

Whoops, my bad, I didn't know this was being discussed in the off-topic forums.

And I'm not insinuating anything negative about the plugin (considering, you know, no one else can do a better job). I just watch the svn, and he was one of the people constantly updating and providing insightful answers to questions.

The radical change is just so... mafioso.
(09-27-2009, 07:10 PM)Kazaki Wrote:
(09-26-2009, 03:11 PM)DKTronics Wrote: There is a whole thread about him in the Chatterbox forum.

Whoops, my bad, I didn't know this was being discussed in the off-topic forums.

And I'm not insinuating anything negative about the plugin (considering, you know, no one else can do a better job). I just watch the svn, and he was one of the people constantly updating and providing insightful answers to questions.

The radical change is just so... mafioso.

All the developers (hopefully) have lives to live as well. That there have been as many updates as there have been is a testament to their dedication, we'll all have to suck it up until development resumes on the plugin.

Someone else in another thread that I can't remember put it better, 'we only start worrying after a few months'. Maybe he's on extended vacation at some nice tropical island somewhere Tongue
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi