Games that won't work in 0.9.6 but work in 0.9.4
Tekken Tag Tournament still doesn't work Sad

Sponsored links

@fischopf
Tekken Tag works fine for me in .9.6
Tekken4 is also fine (although both are a bit slower compared to their speed in PCSX2 PG

But Tekken5 crashes for me, .. prolly caz i've the NTSC disk.
and the run -> method == fail for me, as i get into the browser (whre you see the two memory cards and one disk), then if you select the disc and press X, the screen goes black for a second and then you're back on the browser page.
How many fps do you have in Tekken Tag (pal)? Do you have fullspeed in every stage? In some stages i have fullspeed(50fps) but in some stages i get only 35-40 fps. And in the Eddy stage my game ALWAYS freezes before the battle. someone should make a patch for this.

Tekken 5 (ntsc) works only in Direct X 9 Mode, but crashs in Direct X 10 after the Intro. (Gabest should fix the Plugin eventually)
(03-19-2009, 06:42 PM)fischkopf Wrote: How many fps do you have in Tekken Tag (pal)? Do you have fullspeed in every stage?

I have the NTSC but I get similar, I get about 45fps though (lowend pc) on DX10, seems stages like yoshimitsu's slow down the emu alot.
@fischkopf,
Tekken tag runs at around 30-45 frames for me. Relatively slower compared to Tekken 4.

Tekken5 still crashed for me even on dx9. Can you please post all your settings for tekken5?
My working Tekken 5 settings (pcsx2-r813):

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey fischkopf,
Thank you for pasting the setting screens.

My disk is SLUS 21059 , so i think may be you've a different disc if its working for you. Didn't work for me with these settings even.
Wacko

I guess i'll have to wait for a newer version of PCSX2 :|

UPDATE: I cant believe my eyes. Thank you very much fischopf. I jsut found, that it had to do with the CDVD plugin probably. first i was trying to use the PEOPS plugin and run directly from disc and it would directly crash after the invaders mini game on versy start. Now i made an ISO and tried the same CDVD plugin as in your snapshots avoe and i'm ingame now. Playing at 45-55Fps Laugh. this is awesome.

So Tekken5 (SLUS 21059) works with PCSX2 beta 791 Laugh

UPDATE 2: Just tried DX 10 mode of teh same video plugin and it runs on almost full speed now. Fullscreen and dx10 further improves the speed Laugh
18 Wheeler Pro Trucker NTCS/U works ok (ingame) in 0.9.4 but doesn't boot in 0.9.6 for me.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
I got Tekken 5 in DX10 now to work, BUT it works only in Native resolution, so i play better in DX9 with higher resolution Laugh
you can try setting the resolution to around 1100x700 somewher along that. it'll work fine. although i hate the vertical black lines that i get with modified resolution.

But here's teh best way to enjoy great quality even with DX10. Go to Options in Tekken5, go to video settings and turn on progressive scan. The quality will be as good as playing your monitor's full resolution Laugh

hope this helps.