God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(04-14-2009, 08:15 PM)prafull Wrote: Finally finished God of War 2 NTSC today. One of the best games ever Smile. My patch works fine for whole game except the end. There is a hang point before Zeus battle starts. My patch skips that hang point but after you finish the battle and return back to Loom chamber the game hangs (coz patch can't work for two videos at one time and there is no savepoint between the two).

It needed a different and difficult method to fix. If anyone else is stuck there and really want to see the game ending fmv (there is hardly any gameplay after zeus battle) pm me for details.

Note: I faced 4 hang points-
1. @ prometheus.
2. after killing icarus.
3. start of zeus battle.
4. after zeus battle.

my game stuck at the start of the invisible fighter battle even with the patch enabled. but someone didn't have this trouble. so wait for helpBlush

Sponsored links

i tryed last Pcsx2 beta 976 with gsdx r962 in the final of gow1 and nothing changed. stil frozen. Sad
From the sounds of it, that patch doesn't work with newer revisions of pcsx2 (I might be mistaken) perhaps prafull is using official 0.9.6. I would also be interested in someone else confirming video freeze on Gow1 NTSC where old man is digging a grave (oracle temple).
(04-15-2009, 04:33 AM)dreadlord Wrote:
(04-14-2009, 08:15 PM)prafull Wrote: Finally finished God of War 2 NTSC today. One of the best games ever Smile. My patch works fine for whole game except the end. There is a hang point before Zeus battle starts. My patch skips that hang point but after you finish the battle and return back to Loom chamber the game hangs (coz patch can't work for two videos at one time and there is no savepoint between the two).

It needed a different and difficult method to fix. If anyone else is stuck there and really want to see the game ending fmv (there is hardly any gameplay after zeus battle) pm me for details.

1. @ prometheus.
2. after killing icarus.
3. start of zeus battle.
4. after zeus battle.

my game stuck at the start of the invisible fighter battle even with the patch enabled. but someone didn't have this trouble. so wait for helpBlush

where can i get this patch from it not include in the patches section
(04-15-2009, 04:58 PM)Awais Wrote:
(04-15-2009, 04:33 AM)dreadlord Wrote:

1. @ prometheus.
2. after killing icarus.
3. start of zeus battle.
4. after zeus battle.

where can i get this patch from it not include in the patches section

Page 31
Hi iam playing GOW 1 I started reading your posts to find that some of you have made patches to improve the gameplay now could you please post all the patches with descriptionas to what they do cause there is only one patch in the patches section which is a cheat i think would appreciate it again great work with .96 release
the latest beta works fine, just some issues later on in the game that MANY have passed, but I'm stuck Angry
i've got a hang in fmv while flying to the temple. GOW2 (rus, ripped to DVD5) Sad Anyhelp?
hi,
i just god GOW1 and i wanted to make sure it runs as best as possible.
does the config at page 1 still relavent or theres something better now?

and one more thing, i got choppy sound during the intro, how can i fix this?

1. @ prometheus.
2. after killing icarus.
3. start of zeus battle.
4. after zeus battle.

I'm using that patch that you posted 2F123FD8.pnach and it didn't get me past the video shown before the zeus battle. Is there another patch or is this the one you're talking about?
And could you please explain in a few words what the fmv patch is supposed to do in order for us to continue with the rest of the game?