God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
happy easter everybody and plzz help us out with a patch or something I BEG YOU GUYS !!
My Spec's are:
CPU:AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ at 2.8Ghz
GPU:Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT 1GB GDDR3
SPU:Integrated High Definition Audio

Plugins used:
Graphics: GSdx 1006 SSE2
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Controller: LilyPad 0.9.9
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

Sponsored links

Will you stop begging? If someone has a patch for it, he will post it (there are like 8 pages asking for that patch, I think he'd see it). You should also know patches can do limited things, so it is very likely the bugs God of War 2 has can NOT be fixed with a patch at all...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ZEROx said he finished God of war 2 and posted screens from the last part to prove it ... so he should share his succes with us but OK this is my last post about my problem very sorry if i was anoying Smile
They have done a lot for this game, and you r begging for a patch. Just wait a few weeks and it will be fixed. If not too bad. If it's been posted, then wait. People don't live to please you for everything. They wouldn't have fixed the game to work on pcsx2 if they were gonna leave bugs so wait. They have hundreds of more to fix.
M33 User's PC

Model Number: HP a6547c [The Gayest BIOS]
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6 GHz (Overclocked To 2.9 GHZ)
Memory: 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM
Video: Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT
Operating System: Windows 7-64bit [Awesome]/Windows Vista-64bit
nekonarcis i would gladly posted patch here but patch author don't wish it, and even if i post the state here it will not solve your problems there are still 2 fmvs after Perseus's that have the same hang, and if i post the patch PAL users start to asking smth for PAL too
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
and dont forget, guys, load an save game, dont load states, the state freeze for me, i load the memory card and i can past the hang point on the fmv
works awesome for me, God of War 2 in high res, 1900x1900=

The option "vu cycle stealing" is great for weak pc's in both Gow1 and Gow2.Rolleyes The problem is that in both games, when this option is on Kratos is constantly flashing.Huh I used Gsdx 952, 962 and 997 and in all occasions Kratos is flickering (continuous flashes and simultanious disappearance’s).Unsure I dont know what is the problem, but there is no solution for now.Sad Maybe the error has something to do with the specific hack and not with the Gsdx versions.Glare
(04-20-2009, 01:55 AM)GreekAthlon Wrote: By the way, I'm using Gsdx sse2, so I don't know if this problem occurs on Gsdx ssse3 and Gsdx sse4...
It's the hack. It makes him flash, but it's still an improvement.
M33 User's PC

Model Number: HP a6547c [The Gayest BIOS]
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6 GHz (Overclocked To 2.9 GHZ)
Memory: 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM
Video: Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT
Operating System: Windows 7-64bit [Awesome]/Windows Vista-64bit
check here, if you have stuck in game movie playing.
and report the possible bugs,please.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-6068-page-2.html
What are the best actual Settings for God of War. The most of you are professional users of the emulator. I don't know much about settings. So it would be very nice if you can tell me a good configuration. Smile

With best regards,

Zitze16