God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
have any one expeirenced this in the latest svn(1042)

[attachment=17377]

thanks
FOKKAK MENY

Sponsored links

(04-22-2009, 09:37 AM)yeyoo Wrote: have any one expeirenced this in the latest svn(1042)

Yeah i have. The same happened to GoW1.
I'm a noob here, so can you explain what I need to do to get GoW1 to run at a decent framerate? I got it working, the main menu looks nice and smooth, but when I start the game, the framerate drops to single digits. Help...
same as yeyoo too
(04-22-2009, 01:49 PM)Jester Wrote: I'm a noob here, so can you explain what I need to do to get GoW1 to run at a decent framerate? I got it working, the main menu looks nice and smooth, but when I start the game, the framerate drops to single digits. Help...

take your internal resolution off native and lower it (most run 512x ) edit the INI
This bug with white Kratos was caused by rev1038 use 1037 and everything would be just fine
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
The bug i mentioned war solved in r-1045 go here http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=1045 and see for your self and as zerox said it was a bug that was caused by r-1038
FOKKAK MENY
Finally completed God of War 2 Biggrin ! And I have only encountred two hangs in the game! 1. Before the battle with Theseus, and 2. First time you have to use a translator (movie after using him, lol). After that it was a smooth ride (at least with new speed hack, hellyeah Smile )! Cheers people!

Completed on PCSX2 r1030, GSDX r1006, with Prafull patch, other info not needed Tongue !
how to download r1045
(04-22-2009, 10:05 PM)mathews Wrote: how to download r1045

you have to compile your self or wait for a pcsx2 official beta and beta plugins
FOKKAK MENY