God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(05-02-2009, 02:47 AM)Kein Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

thanks a lot

Sponsored links

(05-02-2009, 04:27 PM)GreekAthlon Wrote:
(05-01-2009, 11:14 PM)zomurn Wrote: Hello,

I was playing GOW very well until the second boss of the game : the dog machine.
The game freeze every time after 5 min of battle...is there something to tune for this scene ?
I'am really disapointed to not be able to play further Sad.

The dog machine?Huh There is no dog machine in Gow.Blink OhOhmy you mean the minotaur.Excl The mythological beast that Thesseus (in the original Greek mythology) slayed.Wacko Anyway you must use both the latest pcsx2 beta emulator and the latest Gsdx plugin and you wont have problems (I believe).Happy

On an Athlon 4000+ and Win XP SP3 DX9 it still crashes after the Prometheus video on God of war 2. So it still doesn't work for everyone.
(04-30-2009, 07:14 PM)pesos Wrote: Today, I've tried a lot of things but I still have the bug after theseus. When I beat him, I must go back and open a door. The door open without any problem but just after when I must learn chrono's rage (if y remember), I put the key but nothing happens... I guess there's a cinematic here and the patch is the cause ?

I tried to delete and changing place to 0 to be sure that patch doesn't work anymore but it change nothing...

If someone that have passed this place can explain me how to continue the game, It will be great !

ps : note that the game is not freezed, I still can go to pause menu, that why I think patch is the cause... Maybe a script does not launch when patch is active...

To Bul, better playing with iso than DVD : loading time will be faster then game works better. For the video plugin, mp me.

Hello. I`ve the same problem as pesos. Can somebody help? Wacko
Ok PLZ PLZ I need help with God of war 2 cant figure why is textures green even i downloaded latest gdsx plug-ins which people said that those plugins should fix green screen i tryed lot of them almost every version od Pcsx2 and still i cant fix this Angry
Tryed in softwere mod its unplayable
If somone help he will be my personal Jesus Christ Just help me plz Sad
To play GoW2 you need use the GSdx plugin in software mode or change your S.O to Vista for play on DX10-Hardware mode,
In software mode the fps are 10-20 (30 with luck =O)
=Newstyle=
Hello,

Is it possible to finish GOW...the problem of the blank screen at the end of the game !...is it solved ? I really like to see the end of this marvellous game !
Tell me please Sad.
Asus P5Q Pro | C2D E8400 [email protected] + Noctua NH-C12P | Extreme Patriot 2x2Go DDR2-PC8500 | Inno 3D GeForce GTX 260 | WD Raptor 74Go 8Mo
More exactly it is during the custscene when we are going to fight Ares with the sacred sword
Asus P5Q Pro | C2D E8400 [email protected] + Noctua NH-C12P | Extreme Patriot 2x2Go DDR2-PC8500 | Inno 3D GeForce GTX 260 | WD Raptor 74Go 8Mo
(05-04-2009, 03:00 AM)Newstyle Wrote: To play GoW2 you need use the GSdx plugin in software mode or change your S.O to Vista for play on DX10-Hardware mode,
In software mode the fps are 10-20 (30 with luck =O)

I got Vista 64 tryed in DX10-Hardware mode and still is green..dont know why
I need to play in Hadrware because in software its unplayable just too slow
Does somone got solution for this?

Got
Q6600
ati 4850 512
4gb ram
(05-03-2009, 09:35 PM)kikirikon Wrote:
(05-02-2009, 04:27 PM)GreekAthlon Wrote:
(05-01-2009, 11:14 PM)zomurn Wrote: Hello,

I was playing GOW very well until the second boss of the game : the dog machine.
The game freeze every time after 5 min of battle...is there something to tune for this scene ?
I'am really disapointed to not be able to play further Sad.

The dog machine?Huh There is no dog machine in Gow.Blink OhOhmy you mean the minotaur.Excl The mythological beast that Thesseus (in the original Greek mythology) slayed.Wacko Anyway you must use both the latest pcsx2 beta emulator and the latest Gsdx plugin and you wont have problems (I believe).Happy

On an Athlon 4000+ and Win XP SP3 DX9 it still crashes after the Prometheus video on God of war 2. So it still doesn't work for everyone.

It doesn't for me in PAL-version.
where can i download 962GSdxfixssse3.dll