God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(05-04-2009, 10:54 PM)asdasd Wrote: I have a problem.
I beated Colossus from inside and get from its mouth. A movie enteres and locks PCSX2. So I skipped it with patch browser> skip mpeg . It skips movie and then Kratos walks injured . I walk towards the sword but nothing happens. Kratos runs through it and there should enter a cut scene instead . What should I do?
Anyone experienced? Do I need a save game ?

Sponsored links

(05-05-2009, 10:58 AM)asdasd Wrote:
(05-04-2009, 10:54 PM)asdasd Wrote: I have a problem.
I beated Colossus from inside and get from its mouth. A movie enteres and locks PCSX2. So I skipped it with patch browser> skip mpeg . It skips movie and then Kratos walks injured . I walk towards the sword but nothing happens. Kratos runs through it and there should enter a cut scene instead . What should I do?
Anyone experienced? Do I need a save game ?
if you use "skip mpeg" function, some bugs are unavoidable. it cancels the movie playing directly so the triggers of some vital cutscences are also terminated. Wacko
so use this issue when there is a savepoint nearby after the skipping.Unsure
I couldn't skip it normally. Is there anyone who can send a save game file (or memory card file) ? I am stuck here.
(05-05-2009, 02:40 AM)guguets Wrote: ssjnicke,just check the box Logarithmic Z,and it will work like a charm.It fixes the fog and everything,i´m using it.
Thank u guys!
Everybody with windows xp (directx 9) must use logarithmic z or they might encounter a "missing texture" situation. The logarithmic z selection is essential when playing on windows xp but it should be unchecked if the operating system is windows vista or windows 7 (directx 10). Logarithmic z has nothing to do with the fog situation. It's importance concerns the "missing texture" bug on windows xp.
Logaritmic z doesnt help still missing textures Mellow

i got vista 64
Logaritmic z is for dx 9 i need for hardware dx10
Greetings, im from Argentina, I really tried all the ways to play GoW 1 and i still get the green screen but its so funny cause last days i try to play GoW 2 and it works without green screen but the game crashes so what the hell i need to play God of War 1 with out green screen?

I use the latest version of the emulator, I try using Gsdx rev880,952,1075,1076, and i try using Rebirth with other configs and i still get the green screen so what i need to do or to have? I'm really getting crazy it been 4 days long i've been trying to solve this problem
i also try r0.96,1002,1059 , 1088, and also another beta call r1134 of the pcsx emulator. I read all the 59 pages of the topic and also try changing the Bios to europe and i still get the green screen, and i try to play in software mode and i dont get the green screen but the FPS decrease like 8 or 9 per second Sad , im really lost plz help me!

Pc:

AMD Athlon64 Dual Core 4.6
2 GB DDR2 800mhz Kingston
GeForce 7300 GT
Operating System: Windows xp uE7
DirectX 9c (latest update)

Using NTSC DVD5 God of War

Here are some pics of the issue:
[Image: 83442886.th.jpg]
[Image: gg2b.th.jpg]

I will be very pleased if someone can help me to solve this issue, thanks a lot for the work u r doing, really thx Blush

P/D: Apologise me for my english Ninja
(05-06-2009, 09:12 AM)bloodeyez Wrote: Greetings, im from Argentina, I really tried all the ways to play GoW 1 and i still get the green screen but its so funny cause last days i try to play GoW 2 and it works without green screen but the game crashes so what the hell i need to play God of War 1 with out green screen?

I use the latest version of the emulator, I try using Gsdx rev880,952,1075,1076, and i try using Rebirth with other configs and i still get the green screen so what i need to do or to have? I'm really getting crazy it been 4 days long i've been trying to solve this problem
i also try r0.96,1002,1059 , 1088, and also another beta call r1134 of the pcsx emulator. I read all the 59 pages of the topic and also try changing the Bios to europe and i still get the green screen, and i try to play in software mode and i dont get the green screen but the FPS decrease like 8 or 9 per second Sad , im really lost plz help me!

Pc:

AMD Athlon64 Dual Core 4.6
2 GB DDR2 800mhz Kingston
GeForce 7300 GT
Operating System: Windows xp uE7
DirectX 9c (latest update)

Using NTSC DVD5 God of War

Here are some pics of the issue:
[Image: 83442886.th.jpg]
[Image: gg2b.th.jpg]

I will be very pleased if someone can help me to solve this issue, thanks a lot for the work u r doing, really thx Blush

P/D: Apologise me for my english Ninja

try to start game from run cd/dvd, and that may be your game CRC was not included in the GSCRC.CPP.
with gsdx 1076 its ok but there is shadow...line double scale lines not sitted..there is overlay
dreadlord i always run my games from run cd/dvd with iso, i already play budokai 3 and tenkaichi 3 with good FPS and real time gameplay, i don't understand what are you talking about when u say CRC included in the GSCRC.CPP. plz explain me, thank you Smile

Edit: Well the new ISO doesn't work as I spec so, I try again God of war 2 and for my surprise now is working ok, some few crashes with two parts but nothing important, yes is working and fine very fine Laugh, im still downloading a new GoW 1 to see if the problem still there, if someone know how i can solve GoW issue of green screen help me!

Smile
Hello there Smile

Recently I started playing Gow on my PC. I have PAL version, so I had to apply "skip MPEG" patch. With that the game ran almost perfectly. Actually I,m on the Desert of Lost Souls level. There is a video when the second horn dissapears and a bunch of sirens ambushes Kratos. After the movie, the game hangs 0.o. I had to apply the skip patch again. Everything worked, and the fight starts, but when I kill all sirens, screen turns black and hangs. I know there should be a cutscene when the horn reappears. I can go into the menu and tune some powers Smile but nothing more. Is this a known bug? Or maybe something with my config?

pcsx2 0.9.6 and r1138 compiled myself
gsdx r1076 SSE4.1 Dx10
SPU-X 1.1.0
Lilypad svn (r1034) 0.10.0
Gigaherz's CDVD 0.7.0
Other nulls
European BIOS from SCPH-70004 console
Default config, tried with speedhacks off

PC specs:
C2D E8400 3GHz
2GB ram ddr2
Radeon HD4850 512mb
Windows 7 RC x64
Catalyst 9.4

Any help appreciated Smile I used the forums search, but no effect.

Sorry for my bad english.