Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
(08-07-2012, 08:45 PM)Tanveer Wrote: use the native PC version for optimal performance.

Yeah, it's your best bet on running GTA: San Andreas since it's a heavily demanding game for emulation.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti

Sponsored links

I guess that's the best choice then.
Current System: Laptop (Acer Aspire V3-771G-9875)
CPU: Intel Core i7-3610QM 2.3GHz (Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.3GHz)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 2GB
RAM: 6GB
If someone's asking for the best settings to use for a PS2 game they're trying to run on a PS2 emulator to get maximum performance, and I see a reply like this:

(08-07-2012, 08:45 PM)Tanveer Wrote: use the native PC version for optimal performance.

That would greatly infuriate me. Don't you think if they wanted to play the PC version, they would have? It's honestly one of the worst pieces of advice you can give in my opinion.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
But they already gave advice. Look at OP's results and his specs. He just can't run it properly, and he even admitted it himself. He would've played the PC version IF there was no way he could run the PS2 version properly, which HE JUST KNEW after this topic.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Let me make this clear. I am getting this game to run properly except for that one mission where the cut-scene freezes the game. I don't even have that issue with the smoke and rain effects drastically slowing down the game anymore. I just wanted to see if it (the cut-scene freeze) was a known issue and if there was a fix for it. I get constant 60 FPS now even with particle effects so let's get that out the way. I even get MGS 2 & 3 running 60 FPS for the most part.
Current System: Laptop (Acer Aspire V3-771G-9875)
CPU: Intel Core i7-3610QM 2.3GHz (Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.3GHz)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 2GB
RAM: 6GB