Help! DS3 to PCSX2 Issue...
(04-17-2023, 06:43 AM)jesalvein Wrote: tools->enable file logging

Done now. If the DS3 thing happens again and it generates a log I'll update you.

Many thanks!

Smile

Sponsored links

(04-16-2023, 08:43 PM)Revol Golana Wrote: Recharged controller and tried again. Enable SDL Input Source is ticked, and I hit Automatic Mapping which changed all the mapping to SDL ones, but the controller is still not working in game.

Any other ideas?

EDIT: tried my DS4 and that's working fine. Will continue to troubleshoot the DS3 though...

DS3 still not working, and realised that DS4 is not fully working either; right analog stick is not recognised, and touch pad right left not distinguished between (this is when connected vai cable).

Bought a Bluetooth USB dongle dongle, and neither of them will connect to it. Nothing wrong with either controller, they work fine on their respective consoles.

I'm now convinced that they will not work without third party drivers and apps after I saw this thread;

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/nw...essly_and/

Might try that soon...

Is anyone else using a DS3 or DS4 with PCSX2, and if so; how did you get it to work?
Works fine hee without additional software.
Check ONLY sdl.
And of course, close steam
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-29-2023, 05:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Works fine hee without additional software.
Check ONLY sdl.
And of course, close steam

Steam is not open (but I am signed in). sdl is checked. DS3 doesn't work at all, but is recognised. DS4 works partially and is recognised. That's with USB cable. Neither device connects to bluetooth dongle.
Quote:Steam is not open (but I am signed in)
So, it's running.
Close it
(04-29-2023, 08:12 PM)jesalvein Wrote: So, it's running.
Close it

Signed out. Tried DS3 again, still doesn't work.
You mean you killed steam process ?
As Jesalvein said, completely end the process of Steam. Just logging out isn't enough.
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
What do you mean by 'kill steam process', and how exactly do I do that?

EDIT: if you mean disabling it under Task Manager/Start Up, it's not even listed there...
No, i was thinking about something like tasskkill /f /im steam.exe
Or simply do it in task manager