InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
Onto topics of more substance. I was wondering if there is plans for some kind of functionality with the DS4 gyro. It would be really cool for things like Dolphin. https://dolphin-emu.org/

Sponsored links

(08-22-2014, 05:13 PM)cid67 Wrote: Onto topics of more substance. I was wondering if there is plans for some kind of functionality with the DS4 gyro. It would be really cool for things like Dolphin. https://dolphin-emu.org/

Not only are their plans, the current internal build of 1.5 already has it implemented.

Im hoping to have this alpha build out this weekend for yall to play with, only issue with this one is that it uses a completely different XML format for profile so if you try to open a profile from 1.4 in 1.5 it will corrupt it from use with 1.4 in the future, and if you do vice versa it will probably just crash 1.4 because 1.4 did not have very good xml handling, the 1.4.38 corruption bug being the casing point.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(08-22-2014, 05:22 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Not only are their plans, the current internal build of 1.5 already has it implemented.

Im hoping to have this alpha build out this weekend for yall to play with, only issue with this one is that it uses a completely different XML format for profile so if you try to open a profile from 1.4 in 1.5 it will corrupt it from use with 1.4 in the future, and if you do vice versa it will probably just crash 1.4 because 1.4 did not have very good xml handling, the 1.4.38 corruption bug being the casing point.

Couldn't you set it up so it uses a different AppData folder, Like DSCDS or DS4windows. Then we could copy the current content over to it, then there would be no conflict.
(08-22-2014, 05:49 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: Couldn't you set it up so it uses a different AppData folder, Like DSCDS or DS4windows. Then we could copy the current content over to it, then there would be no conflict.

Thats doable

that's great, cant wait to test it out.
can somebody help i downloaded the ds4tool but when i connect the controller via USB it doesn't show up im using windows 8.1
(08-22-2014, 07:01 PM)sinlot Wrote: can somebody help i downloaded the ds4tool but when i connect the controller via USB it doesn't show up im using windows 8.1

can you post your debug log?

DS4 Controller having issues with certain games. Was asked to post the debug file

Attached Files
.txt   PS4 Debug.txt (Size: 16,66 KB / Downloads: 480)
(08-22-2014, 11:03 PM)Mr_Boberto Wrote: DS4 Controller having issues with certain games. Was asked to post the debug file

Another application you installed is stealing the controller away from the program.

Quote:Warning: Could not open DS4 A4:15:66:BD:B3:89 exclusively. You must quit other applications like Steam, Uplay before activating the 'Hide DS4 Controller' option.

(08-22-2014, 11:05 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Another application you installed is stealing the controller away from the program.

I closed out steam and plugged the controller in and unchecked and then rechecked the Hide option. Then i tried to play DMC and still had the same issues