InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-23-2014, 08:39 PM)jhebbel Wrote: The directory structure creation may just be right next to the ad load code in order of operations, will disable the context menu.

I tried and deleted the DS4Windows folder in %appdata%.
It was recreated and there were no freezes.

However while restarting and stuff, I had a single freeze:
It is a specific ad that is using Flash. It's a game with a train.
Restarting, restarting, restarting... Okay I got it: Rail Nation. But... now it doesn't freeze anymore Smile
Ahah I give up.

Oops now it did it again, with the simple South Park game image. Glare
This time I did let my PC sit a little more with DS4Win closed.

Hey, also I just noticed, the background image is better IMHO than in 1.4. The dark blue gradient on top that goes simple blue for the rest is fine. You know, resizing doesn't make me nauseous with this one eheh.

Sponsored links

(08-23-2014, 09:08 PM)RedShadow Wrote: I tried and deleted the DS4Windows folder in %appdata%.
It was recreated and there were no freezes.

However while restarting and stuff, I had a single freeze:
It is a specific ad that is using Flash. It's a game with a train.
Restarting, restarting, restarting... Okay I got it: Rail Nation. But... now it doesn't freeze anymore Smile
Ahah I give up.

Oops now it did it again, with the simple South Park game image. Glare
This time I did let my PC sit a little more with DS4Win closed.

Hey, also I just noticed, the background image is better IMHO than in 1.4. The dark blue gradient on top that goes simple blue for the rest is fine. You know, resizing doesn't make me nauseous with this one eheh.

hmm, i can try loading that frame from a different thread, seems excessive but maybe that'll free it up.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(08-23-2014, 09:19 PM)jhebbel Wrote: hmm, i can try loading that frame from a different thread, seems excessive but maybe that'll free it up.

No need man, it's barely 1 sec anyway or less most of the time.

Also, sometimes I have a blank ad.
Or maybe it is just my internet connection that is crappy.

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>
(08-23-2014, 10:05 PM)RedShadow Wrote: No need man, it's barely 1 sec anyway or less most of the time.

Also, sometimes I have a blank ad.
Or maybe it is just my internet connection that is crappy.

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Thats a no response, for whatever reason your not connecting to the DSDCS server and im not showing any server outages today

(08-23-2014, 02:07 PM)jhebbel Wrote: That link looks broken, can you zip and upload it as an attachment here?

here is the debug

Attached Files
.txt   debug.txt (Size: 23,19 KB / Downloads: 284)
(08-23-2014, 10:49 PM)sinlot Wrote: here is the debug

Looks like something is keeping the controllers drivers from installing. Does the controller show up in device manager when you turn it on?

I'm having some pretty weird issues with latency, I also had one random crash since I switched from the original DS4tool to DS4Windows DSDCS. This crash occurred after a long session of play, I disconnected the controller using PS+Option combo, and later on reconnected the controller by turning it on, just after the controller detected the application crashed.

I've attached the debug, though it doesn't seem to provide any verbose detail about what could be causing the latency. This is a launch-date Dualshock 4 controller, if that makes any difference.

Attached Files
.txt   testdebug.txt (Size: 92,59 KB / Downloads: 150)
(08-24-2014, 03:05 AM)Xaero Wrote: I'm having some pretty weird issues with latency, I also had one random crash since I switched from the original DS4tool to DS4Windows DSDCS. This crash occurred after a long session of play, I disconnected the controller using PS+Option combo, and later on reconnected the controller by turning it on, just after the controller detected the application crashed.

I've attached the debug, though it doesn't seem to provide any verbose detail about what could be causing the latency. This is a launch-date Dualshock 4 controller, if that makes any difference.

The log suggests your BT device does not meet the minimum requirements. DS4 requires a 2.1+EDR minimum device.

Interesting, I did some investigating - my motherboard's Bluetooth module is exactly 2.1+ EDR. Unfortunately it uses the Toshiba Bluetooth stack (which I hadn't installed, hence it reporting basic functionality) which isn't working with DS4Windows; Supposedly one user had a working DS4Tool for this module, so I'm going to ask him and see if we can't figure out a way to add support for the Toshiba stack. In the meantime I've ordered a generic 4.0 BLE+EDR module for a fallback.
I can provide logs if you want to try and add support as well.
Even more interesting!
The original DS4tool (attached as DS4tool.zip on the original DS4tool thread) DOES work with this adapter just fine. So some functionality added after the fact broke the support.
I had a stacktrace of the error (Index out of bounds of the array) from one of the various DS4tools out there, I'm trying to hunt down which one provided verbose output, yours simply reports an unsupported bluetooth stack (which given that the original application worked I'd wager thats a maybe)

In the mean time, I've reverted to the Microsoft stack, which is acceptable for most use aside from the occasional latency issues.