InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(11-25-2014, 07:57 PM)roli Wrote: Skyrim knows that i'm using a Controller even though i've bound the button to keyboard keys. Is there any way to make that game think that the buttons i'm pressing are directly from the keyboard? Scancode didn't work.

May have to re-create mappings or macros with scancode actions

Attached Files
.zip   1.15.14RC3.zip (Size: 1,05 MB / Downloads: 125)
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(11-25-2014, 10:06 PM)jhebbel Wrote: May have to re-create mappings or macros with scancode actions

How do i do that? If that's just adding a New macro and checking the scandcode Box, it didn't work.
(11-25-2014, 11:25 PM)roli Wrote: How do i do that? If that's just adding a New macro and checking the scandcode Box, it didn't work.

what game isn't recognizing the keys?

(11-25-2014, 10:06 PM)jhebbel Wrote: May have to re-create mappings or macros with scancode actions

It seems assigning macros to the RIGHT stick Y and X axis does nothing as in, in game there is no response. I did use the new scancode and without.
(11-26-2014, 01:57 AM)Guest8525 Wrote: It seems assigning macros to the RIGHT stick Y and X axis does nothing as in, in game there is no response. I did use the new scancode and without.

You did not unbind the control did you? i think its working my end. Have you tried with simple letters and in notepad?

I was setting up SCP DS3 tool on my girlfriend's pc and i read somewhere that you can't connect anything other than DS3's using bluetooth. I'm looking for a bluetooth headset but i was wondering if i'll be able to use it with DS4Windows while my DS4 is on, will i?
(11-26-2014, 04:36 AM)Gabler Wrote: I was setting up SCP DS3 tool on my girlfriend's pc and i read somewhere that you can't connect anything other than DS3's using bluetooth. I'm looking for a bluetooth headset but i was wondering if i'll be able to use it with DS4Windows while my DS4 is on, will i?

if its a good enough dongle yes, DS4 is a bandwidth hog.

(11-25-2014, 11:26 PM)jhebbel Wrote: what game isn't recognizing the keys?

Skyrim. The games knows if You're using a Controller or not even though you bound the buttons to keyboard keys. You have to either use a default setup for the Controller, or not use the Controller at all.
(11-26-2014, 03:05 PM)roli Wrote: Skyrim. The games knows if You're using a Controller or not even though you bound the buttons to keyboard keys. You have to either use a default setup for the Controller, or not use the Controller at all.

is there no ingame option to force keyboard even if controller is plugged in?

Hello Jhebbel I been using the tool for a while now and its pretty good although I am having one problem with it and am not sure what has changed but I can not seem to get the touch pad to function at all, it used to work fine and now it just seem to of stopped I am currently running windows 8.1 pro 64 and the latest version of ds4 tool.