InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
Look like my post is ignored but I will try it again
"It is safe to use like if you use it on a Anti-cheat protected games like VAC protected games and other anti-cheat system?
But nice program anyway. Smile"

Sponsored links

Hi again.

I'm coming to grips with more advanced macros but I'm having a problem.
I haven't been able to assign any macros to touchpad swipes. Am I simply
doing it wrong or is that not fully supported at the moment?

Dragon Age Inquisition still has that goofy
hold-down-a-mouse-button-to-rotate-camera mechanic.
I was trying to build a macros where right stick moves the mouse
AND presses RIGHT CLICK. I can make it do one or the other but not both.
I wanted to have a second macro where when L1 is held down
the right stick ONLY moves the mouse - No right click.
Is that not possible?

It seems like once I assign mouse movement to right stick no other macros can
be triggered for it. Xpadder no longer sees the stick either. When using 1.44 it did.
Thanks
(11-25-2014, 10:14 AM)apoklyps3 Wrote: Will try , but I don't think that is the case.
I used same BT stick with a DS3(motionjoy) previously and didn't get any latency problems.
DS3 uses much less bandwidth so isn't as susceptible to interference. Also it is very possible that your BT does not meet required specs.

(11-25-2014, 11:46 AM)jomarcenter Wrote: Look like my post is ignored but I will try it again
"It is safe to use like if you use it on a Anti-cheat protected games like VAC protected games and other anti-cheat system?
But nice program anyway. Smile"
this program isn't a cheat and does not inject anything into games.

(11-25-2014, 11:54 AM)S1L0 Wrote: Hi again.

I'm coming to grips with more advanced macros but I'm having a problem.
I haven't been able to assign any macros to touchpad swipes. Am I simply
doing it wrong or is that not fully supported at the moment?
Swipes are not normal slow movements but require rapid almost horizontal or vertical movements, may also be recignized as what some call 'flicks'. try making a simple swipe right then bind to a KB letter and open notepad to see how it works.

(11-25-2014, 11:54 AM)S1L0 Wrote: Dragon Age Inquisition still has that goofy
hold-down-a-mouse-button-to-rotate-camera mechanic.
I was trying to build a macros where right stick moves the mouse
AND presses RIGHT CLICK. I can make it do one or the other but not both.
I wanted to have a second macro where when L1 is held down
the right stick ONLY moves the mouse - No right click.
Is that not possible?
As I continue to finish up macros and expand their capabilities this may become possible, but seeing as how its not an in game supported function i'm not sure how well it will work.

(11-25-2014, 11:54 AM)S1L0 Wrote: It seems like once I assign mouse movement to right stick no other macros can
be triggered for it. Xpadder no longer sees the stick either. When using 1.44 it did.
Thanks
because changing the mapping means that it is not actually a right stick anymore, so the program thinks

(11-25-2014, 02:46 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: Move support would be cool. I keep thinking if I could map the X axis of the Move to the X axis of the controller, and the Z axis of Move to Y axis of the controller I could make it work with The Golf Club. The Y axis in the game basically represents the rotation squareness of the clubface.

does the move have any native PC support?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Could be that the dongle is only 2.0...have no clue how to find out what version it is.
Will try to buy a new one withing the specs.
(11-25-2014, 12:02 AM)jhebbel Wrote: the 360 in theory yes, not sure if MS has released drivers for the XB1 yet tho. In the future (and by future i mean quite a ways down the road) I would like to turn this program into a any in any out type mapping program, meaning you can map any kind of controller to any other kind of controller.
That would be great!
btw, how many patterns and stuff can the touch pad differentiate between? I know it can detect swipe up and swipe Down as different movements, but would it be able to detect something like a diagonal swipe, or a circle?
ok i got swipe right to work but only when track pad is enabled.
Problem being that introduces mouse movement.
Clearly I'm doing something wrong. I just don't know what.
(11-25-2014, 12:51 PM)jhebbel Wrote: does the move have any native PC support?

It shows up as a Motion Controller, HID-compliant game controller. 3 axis controller with Z rotation and 24 buttons, but none of the axis or buttons work in the game controller properties.
(11-25-2014, 06:44 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: It shows up as a Motion Controller, HID-compliant game controller. 3 axis controller with Z rotation and 24 buttons, but none of the axis or buttons work in the game controller properties.
Might be the same deal as the DS3, may require some sort of "wake up" packet. I'm not overly experienced in these areas and DS4 made it almost too easy by being a DirectInput compatible HID device.

Skyrim knows that i'm using a Controller even though i've bound the button to keyboard keys. Is there any way to make that game think that the buttons i'm pressing are directly from the keyboard? Scancode didn't work.
(11-25-2014, 07:57 PM)roli Wrote: Skyrim knows that i'm using a Controller even though i've bound the button to keyboard keys. Is there any way to make that game think that the buttons i'm pressing are directly from the keyboard? Scancode didn't work.

unfortunately scancode was not properly implemented in earlier releases, ill post a new RC in a bit that should have proper scancode.