InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(01-13-2015, 03:14 PM)jhebbel Wrote: You are missing or have some corrupt windows libraries, specifically the ones associated with XAML and WPF parsing, I would try uninstalling or rolling back to pre .net and c# runtime libraries, then reinstall both

Hey, I'm pretty decent with computers but not this deep. What exactly do I have to do? (with rolling back I assumed that system restore would work but the furthest back either isn't back far enough or system restore doesn't chance what I would want it to).

Any ways thank you very much for doing this, the amount of help I and a lot of others get is amazing, especially for a 1 man (I think?) indie project like this! Thank again, keep it up!

Sponsored links

Ok, thanks!
Anything you need from me? Like, a screen capture of it happening?
I'm also registered on your site cause I donated. My user name is NeroIPV6
(01-13-2015, 07:22 PM)NeroIPV6 Wrote: Ok, thanks!
Anything you need from me? Like, a screen capture of it happening?
I'm also registered on your site cause I donated. My user name is NeroIPV6

you should have received an email to your paypal account with instructions if it did not upgrade automatically.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
I've successfully connected my DS4 via bluetooth and it works amazing!
It works in-game wonderfully, I feel all the rumble and everything!

One thing I can't figure out, is how to turn off my DS4 when I'm done using it.
I get that the DS4 disconnects when I exit the program.
But the thing is, my DS4 is still connected as a wireless controller on my PC and I don't know how to turn off/disconnect my DS4 from PC so I can use it on my PS4.

Also, how do you turn on your DS4 if you want to use it again on your PC for bluetooth?
(01-13-2015, 07:53 PM)ComradeJ Wrote: I've successfully connected my DS4 via bluetooth and it works amazing!

But the thing is, my DS4 is still connected as a wireless controller on my PC and I don't know how to turn off/disconnect my DS4 from PC so I can use it on my PS4.

Also, how do you turn on your DS4 if you want to use it again on your PC for bluetooth?

PS+Options will disconnect BT if the DS4W app is still open
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(01-13-2015, 07:53 PM)ComradeJ Wrote: I've successfully connected my DS4 via bluetooth and it works amazing!

I would look to get a second controller just for the PC, as the DS4 can only be paired to 1 system at a time. If you're on W7 like I am it is a real pain having to re pair it each time.
W7 64bit
i've just seen an article about controllers at PC Gamer and they were mentioning DS4Windows, i've instantly copied the link and bits of the article to post here and to my surprise it wasn't this DS4Windows, apparently Jays2Kings has another tool with the same name hmmm, i know that this project is yours but are the projects related in any way? just curious, i even had to edit the post in order to not look stupid hahahaha

link below:
http://www.pcgamer.com/the-best-controll...ng/#page-2
Exclamation 
(01-14-2015, 03:59 AM)Gabler Wrote: i've just seen an article about controllers at PC Gamer and they were mentioning DS4Windows, i've instantly copied the link and bits of the article to post here and to my surprise it wasn't this DS4Windows, apparently Jays2Kings has another tool with the same name hmmm, i know that this project is yours but are the projects related in any way? just curious, i even had to edit the post in order to not look stupid hahahaha

link below:
http://www.pcgamer.com/the-best-controll...ng/#page-2

Well that's... more than strange. There are all the current features including the recent macros, and even the log outputs read the same...
Project is fully open source on GitHub.
It even has a much wanted feature: using DInput only and disabling XInput. Damn.

I'm wondering who copied the other one. As I've never followed Jays2Kings' fork I don't know whether his macros implementation and stuff came out earlier or not.

Anyway what I see here is a duplicated work. You guys should totally merge both projects into one. Less work and more workforce to implement new features. Or at least share some low level implementations and have a separate project for the GUI and stuff.

The real issue here is the name: both project have the same name. And J2K's one has his own domain... 'fraid its too late now. And that's misleading.
All these tools are forks of the original DS4 To XInput Wrapper by InhexSTER, which was completely open source.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper

Then people started forking it, first (IIRC) with electrobrains fork DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver!: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...evelopment

Then Jays2Kings fork DS4Windows - J2K:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Windows-J2K

And finally the jhebbel fork DS4Windows; Another fork... another thread...:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...her-thread

AFAIK all forks except jhebbel's are open source and only this fork serves ads.

So to clear any kind of misunderstanding, you can use what you prefer, they all started from the same source then forked to their own direction.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hey, I noticed last time you implemented something regarding uplay and it did work. But I'm having a different issue, everytime i plug in my controller uplay stops responding and goes into a super slo-mo mode. The moment I disconnect it resumes normal speed. My controller is plugged in via USB cable. I'm on win7 if that matters Tongue

has anyone else having this issue or am I the only one? I have no idea what's causing this :\

ds4 starts before everything else does