InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(01-15-2015, 08:25 PM)NeroIPV6 Wrote: What? No, my account is premium, thats fine.

Im talking about the issue with the analog sticks i was having.

Ive been working the no release issue, no real success yet, I know whats happeneing but just not why. Its going to take some further work to figure this one out. In the mean time have you tried the macro route of using wait commands? does this work?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

I signed up just to say thank you for making this tool. Any plans to get the microphone input working on the DS4, or is that too far beyond the scope you're looking for?
(01-15-2015, 11:25 PM)Trekari Wrote: I signed up just to say thank you for making this tool. Any plans to get the microphone input working on the DS4, or is that too far beyond the scope you're looking for?

I wish, but its simply not possible.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Oh well, $5 to you anyway!
Can I connect headphones to the dualshock 4 for listening the things of the PC? Like bluetooth headphones.
(01-15-2015, 10:13 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Ive been working the no release issue, no real success yet, I know whats happeneing but just not why. Its going to take some further work to figure this one out. In the mean time have you tried the macro route of using wait commands? does this work?

How would I go about setting that up? Im willing to try whatever ^_^
Hi, i have recently downloaded pcsx2 emulator and wanted to play some guitar hero like the old times but with my ps4 controller. The thing is that i have been all day trying to get it to work with no luck.
I have already downloaded and installed ds4 to xinput mapper (1.2.2) and the official xbox 360 controller drivers but im still not getting it right, so i was wondering if anyone could give me a hand i would really appreciate it.

PD: sorry for my english and feel free to send me a PM
(01-16-2015, 12:57 AM)Rojo10000 Wrote: Can I connect headphones to the dualshock 4 for listening the things of the PC? Like bluetooth headphones.
The headphone jack is not functional on the PC
W7 64bit
(01-16-2015, 03:21 AM)NeroIPV6 Wrote: How would I go about setting that up? Im willing to try whatever ^_^
With a macro you would do a "press" command followed by a "wait for release" (to keep it pressed) then a "release" command.
W7 64bit
Found a bug setting up a battery tilt macro. Couldn't do a press or release command, it would only give a press and release when they were selected. I had to manually edit my profile for the proper commands.

Before: <Macro trigger="TiltedUp" exclude="">±{LightBarDisMode:Battery}{Wait}±{LightBarDisModeOhmyff}</Macro>

After: <Macro trigger="TiltedUp" exclude="">+{LightBarDisMode:Battery}{Wait}-{LightBarDisModeOhmyff}</Macro>
W7 64bit