InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(07-23-2014, 11:02 PM)jhebbel Wrote: This functionality exists in the macros, I didn't see the need for it to be duplicated, wanted to keep the button mappings for the basic controller mappings.

Yeah but I can't make macros with Xbox controller buttons... So I can't make the touchpad a giant select button.

The Xbox Controller tab in the Macro Builder is just blank, whereas the other tabs have keyboard keys and mouse buttons.... Is it going to be filled in? Or is it just not filled in for me?

Sponsored links

Question 
(07-23-2014, 08:37 PM)jhebbel Wrote: The sensitivity slider already exists under profiles as slide.

Well... are you talking about the "Mouse Sensitivity (Buttons)" slider in the "Other" section? If you were, then I'm afraid this slider does nothing for me. Whether it's =0 or =117 the touchpad behaves the same for me.

I thought this slider was for pressure sensitive buttons, and hence was not working fully.
(07-24-2014, 02:46 PM)RedShadow Wrote: Well... are you talking about the "Mouse Sensitivity (Buttons)" slider in the "Other" section? If you were, then I'm afraid this slider does nothing for me. Whether it's =0 or =117 the touchpad behaves the same for me.

I thought this slider was for pressure sensitive buttons, and hence was not working fully.

no im referring to the slide option, this changes your touchpad's sensitivity or mouse speed.

(07-24-2014, 06:55 AM)CompC Wrote: Yeah but I can't make macros with Xbox controller buttons... So I can't make the touchpad a giant select button.

The Xbox Controller tab in the Macro Builder is just blank, whereas the other tabs have keyboard keys and mouse buttons.... Is it going to be filled in? Or is it just not filled in for me?

Ill make getting this done a higher priority
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Josh, i've just noticed that i am not able to set the program to English anymore, i was using it in Pt-Br but i was curious about the other languages and there's no english option, i know that there's a default option but as my system is in portuguese, it will set Pt-Br as default, rendering me unable to set it again!
(07-24-2014, 04:03 PM)Gabler Wrote: Josh, i've just noticed that i am not able to set the program to English anymore, i was using it in Pt-Br but i was curious about the other languages and there's no english option, i know that there's a default option but as my system is in portuguese, it will set Pt-Br as default, rendering me unable to set it again!

hmm, ill have to explicitly add an english option I guess, but for now if you edit profiles.xml in %appdata%\ds4tool and remove the default language option it should switch back.

(07-24-2014, 02:48 PM)jhebbel Wrote: no im referring to the slide option, this changes your touchpad's sensitivity or mouse speed.

Oohhh, okay Smile looks like I never paid attention to this one. I'll try to lower that value xD.

Thanks man. I gotta be blind too along with touchpad clumsy Wink
(07-24-2014, 04:08 PM)jhebbel Wrote: hmm, ill have to explicitly add an english option I guess, but for now if you edit profiles.xml in %appdata%\ds4tool and remove the default language option it should switch back.

Thanks for the tip!
(07-24-2014, 04:23 PM)RedShadow Wrote: Oohhh, okay Smile looks like I never paid attention to this one. I'll try to lower that value xD.

Thanks man. I gotta be blind too along with touchpad clumsy Wink

The vernacular for it is not the best, may need to be renamed.

Hey I've been trying to search through the thread but i don't think anyone has had any problem if so please direct me there.

My problem is with the touchpad. All the buttons work fine including the touchpad but as soon as i click on the game the touchpad stops working but all the buttons still do work. Is the program disabling the touchpad automatically when i select the game or is the game stopping the touchpad from working?

Also I'm trying to play Dragon Nest not sure if that will help with anything.
(07-24-2014, 10:46 PM)jhomar09 Wrote: Hey I've been trying to search through the thread but i don't think anyone has had any problem if so please direct me there.

My problem is with the touchpad. All the buttons work fine including the touchpad but as soon as i click on the game the touchpad stops working but all the buttons still do work. Is the program disabling the touchpad automatically when i select the game or is the game stopping the touchpad from working?

Also I'm trying to play Dragon Nest not sure if that will help with anything.

If the game you are playing is elevated or being run 'as administrator' the trackpad will not work.