InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(09-10-2014, 08:45 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Fix what, your USB issues? did you try anything in my previous post?
What post are you referring to? IF you'r etalking about my usb ports not having enough powe rthen there's nothing i can do With it. And i do not know what the sony guid Thing is. When i run the install on Scarlet crushes scpdriver, the Controller lights up blue and Works without needing to Connect to Bluetooth first. But if i then start Your tool, the Controller is not recognized before i Connect it to bluetooh.

Sponsored links

(09-10-2014, 08:56 PM)roli Wrote: What post are you referring to? IF you'r etalking about my usb ports not having enough powe rthen there's nothing i can do With it. And i do not know what the sony guid Thing is. When i run the install on Scarlet crushes scpdriver, the Controller lights up blue and Works without needing to Connect to Bluetooth first. But if i then start Your tool, the Controller is not recognized before i Connect it to bluetooh.

Does it do this in 1.5RC aswell or just 1.4?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(09-10-2014, 08:58 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Does it do this in 1.5RC aswell or just 1.4?

where can i get 1.5rc?
(09-10-2014, 09:09 PM)roli Wrote: where can i get 1.5rc?

http://1drv.ms/VLWtaa
Im trying to get a new version of the RC out in the next day or two but am swamped with actual paying work aswell lol.

(09-10-2014, 09:11 PM)jhebbel Wrote: http://1drv.ms/VLWtaa
Im trying to get a new version of the RC out in the next day or two but am swamped with actual paying work aswell lol.

I Understand Smile About 1.5RC. The Controller isn't recognized With Bluetooth nor wired. I decided to delete all my ds4 stuff. I reinstalled the basic drivers and then i ran the installer from Version 1.4. Then i tried 1.5RC but it didn't recognize it. Do i need to install Scarlet crushes driver or are those driveres bundeled With the installer? I'm just wondering, if you are not running the tool and have Your ds4 plugged in With usb With Bluetooth off, does you Controller show up as wireless controller under unspecified in devices and printer in Your Control panel? When you plug in you Controller With usb without anything else on, does the lightbar stay solid white?
(09-10-2014, 09:22 PM)roli Wrote: I Understand Smile About 1.5RC. The Controller isn't recognized With Bluetooth nor wired. I decided to delete all my ds4 stuff. I reinstalled the basic drivers and then i ran the installer from Version 1.4. Then i tried 1.5RC but it didn't recognize it. Do i need to install Scarlet crushes driver or are those driveres bundeled With the installer? I'm just wondering, if you are not running the tool and have Your ds4 plugged in With usb With Bluetooth off, does you Controller show up as wireless controller under unspecified in devices and printer in Your Control panel? When you plug in you Controller With usb without anything else on, does the lightbar stay solid white?

when installing 1.4 never try to install any of the prerequisites manually or by themselves, thats an issue that another guy posting today was suffering the aftermath of, unless something was messed up in the system registry or driver store by trying to use tools that don't have installers the 1.4 installer should take care of absolutely everything. This is a common problem that people moving to this tool are facing and unfortunately I cannot do a thing about it, if other developers don't want to make installers so their files can be cleaned up properly I cannot make them...

As for how your DS4 behaves and what it shows up as etc, I run windows 8.1 which handles devices differently so my answers really wouldn't mean anything.

Try uninstalling the device hardware itself and make sure to check remove drivers as well.

(09-10-2014, 09:36 PM)jhebbel Wrote: when installing 1.4 never try to install any of the prerequisites manually or by themselves, thats an issue that another guy posting today was suffering the aftermath of, unless something was messed up in the system registry or driver store by trying to use tools that don't have installers the 1.4 installer should take care of absolutely everything. This is a common problem that people moving to this tool are facing and unfortunately I cannot do a thing about it, if other developers don't want to make installers so their files can be cleaned up properly I cannot make them...

As for how your DS4 behaves and what it shows up as etc, I run windows 8.1 which handles devices differently so my answers really wouldn't mean anything.

Try uninstalling the device hardware itself and make sure to check remove drivers as well.

When i ran the installer for 1.4, and opened 1.4 afterwards, it didn't recognize the Controller with wired or Bluetooth, but when i ran the scpdriver from inhextr it recognized it.
(09-10-2014, 09:40 PM)roli Wrote: When i ran the installer for 1.4, and opened 1.4 afterwards, it didn't recognize the Controller with wired or Bluetooth, but when i ran the scpdriver from inhextr it recognized it.

You used a different tool prior to switching to this fork as well from what I can remember.

(09-10-2014, 09:42 PM)jhebbel Wrote: You used a different tool prior to switching to this fork as well from what I can remember.

Yes i've used electrobrains tool and inhextrs tool. First i used the scp drivers from inhextr. Then i deleted them and tried the scpdrivers from Scarlet crush while using Your tool, then i deleted them. Then i deleted Your tool and ran the installer again without any other scpdrivers installed, but when i started Your tool again after all the scpdrivers were deleted, Your tool didn't recognize my Controller at all.
(09-10-2014, 09:59 PM)roli Wrote: Yes i've used electrobrains tool and inhextrs tool. First i used the scp drivers from inhextr. Then i deleted them and tried the scpdrivers from Scarlet crush while using Your tool, then i deleted them. Then i deleted Your tool and ran the installer again without any other scpdrivers installed, but when i started Your tool again after all the scpdrivers were deleted, Your tool didn't recognize my Controller at all.

Like I said earlier though, their tools do not have installers, so the only way to actually remove them is to manually go into the windows driver store and registry....