InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
thought Asus BT-400 would cure my problems....only gotten worse
first of all , windows can't find any drivers for it...so was forced to install the ones that came with it.
second of all can't even pair my DS4 to BT. it turns off as i'm trying to pair it. something installs there , but not enough to stay paired.
this a nightmare Sad

Sponsored links

(12-16-2014, 07:48 PM)apoklyps3 Wrote: thought Asus BT-400 would cure my problems....only gotten worse
first of all , windows can't find any drivers for it...so was forced to install the ones that came with it.
second of all can't even pair my DS4 to BT. it turns off as i'm trying to pair it. something installs there , but not enough to stay paired.
this a nightmare Sad

Well you need to go back and find out why your copy of windows does not include generic BT drivers, they all typically do unless they were manually removed or damaged. one issue at a time.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
well it does as any other BT dongle (3 of them) i had connected in the past it was reconized as Generic Bluetooth Radio.
This one was recognized as BCM20702A0...yet it doesn't find any drivers for it
(12-16-2014, 08:01 PM)apoklyps3 Wrote: well it does as any other BT dongle (3 of them) i had connected in the past it was reconized as Generic Bluetooth Radio.
This one was recognized as BCM20702A0

You specifically said windows could not find drivers for it, did windows find drivers?

no drivers. just recognized a new connected device as "BCM20702A0" . it fails after trying to install it stating that windows can't find any drivers for it.
(12-16-2014, 08:18 PM)apoklyps3 Wrote: no drivers. just recognized a new connected device as "BCM20702A0" . it fails after trying to install it stating that windows can't find any.

Ok, so yea, you need to find out why your copy of windows does not include generic BT drivers, they all typically do unless they were manually removed or damaged.

how do you explain installing generic BT drivers for all other 3 dongles I used?
can't wrap my mind around that
(12-16-2014, 08:24 PM)apoklyps3 Wrote: how do you explain installing generic BT drivers for all other 3 dongles I used?
can't wrap my mind around that

If you installed them before then your computer does have them, just install them for the new dongle now, they will show up under generic.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...s.85).aspx

i'm just gonna leave it alone for the day as it drives me so mad i'm gonna start hulk smashing on things around me.
juggling so many bluetooth dongles and so many drivers ...something must have gone bad in my system. controller only stays connected for about one second after that OFF.
buying a ds4 was the worst decition of my life. money thrown out the window.
(12-16-2014, 08:01 PM)apoklyps3 Wrote: well it does as any other BT dongle (3 of them) i had connected in the past it was reconized as Generic Bluetooth Radio.
This one was recognized as BCM20702A0...yet it doesn't find any drivers for it

Don't despair man. If M$ Window has recognized your BT-400 as this "BCM20702A0" stuff, it means you still have the proprietary drivers from your BT dongle. Try to get rid of them so Windows will have no choice but to use its own.

Go to the hardware stuff from Windows, and there you can uninstall the driver. Check this out:
[Image: WSdMCRR.png]

Buying a DS4 is definitely the BEST investment you could have ever done my friend, seriously Smile
We'll figure this out.