Invalid: Cant load up my sstates
I havent changed anything since the last time i loaded it and also haven't changed the pcsx2.

some reason when i load, fails to load then i pause and resume it some work and some only has music, does this help?

but now there's a loud pitch sound going off when i continue to play the state

Sponsored links

(07-10-2011, 02:26 PM)zone19871 Wrote: I havent changed anything since the last time i loaded it and also haven't changed the pcsx2.

some reason when i load, fails to load then i pause and resume it some work and some only has music, does this help?

but now there's a loud pitch sound going off when i continue to play the state

ur savestate is dead, a shame that u cant load the back up neither :s

ps the same happen to me with a ss of ffxii but in the beta 0.9.7 no much to do, so dont relay at all in ss(its not like they r evil or anything Tongue) always make sure to save ur game >_>
Yeah I've also got it before. And there's other known problems with save state corruption but last time rama couldn't reproduce them so I'm afraid it might stay the same for a while (as nobody is looking into them Tongue2) and that save state is probably dead if there was no plugin or other change in between which would have been causing that error.

Next time you might want to enable the "Backup before save" option under the System so you get a backup in case that happens again you get one to go back to.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)