Invalid: GTA San Andreas In-Game Cheats Not Working
Very strange. I know they all work. Have you re-checked the controller settings in the emulator yet (maybe a button is mapped wrong)? I also use the latest PCSX2 version and in the game everything works as it should. Better check all settings again, maybe even a button of your controller is broken, but in my opinion it can not be due to PCSX2 updates. Have the cheats ever worked on a PCSX2 version - if so, what was the last working version to you?

Sponsored links

I just downloaded a fresher console, the cheats are working, thanks guys.
"a fresher console"
Can you explain, please ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-19-2023, 08:58 PM)Bro I figured it out!!!! It’s the button mapping you have to go re-set up your controller buttons after I changed one of the stick axis from + to the normal and boom no more issues with entering cheats hopefully this helps I created a account just to tell you guys Durecell James Wrote: I checked the link, these are the exact codes I'm talking about, they're not working.

(10-19-2023, 09:10 PM)I’d just redo the controls one of my axis was offset and the input was not working until I changed it hope it helps brahs Khi Wrote: Very strange. I know they all work. Have you re-checked the controller settings in the emulator yet (maybe a button is mapped wrong)? I also use the latest PCSX2 version and in the game everything works as it should. Better check all settings again, maybe even a button of your controller is broken, but in my opinion it can not be due to PCSX2 updates. Have the cheats ever worked on a PCSX2 version - if so, what was the last working version to you?
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go