Is God Hand Emulation Possible ?
Couldn't tell you. I haven't played God Hand

Sponsored links

(08-23-2014, 06:42 AM)Maxman Wrote: Is the Game's Emulation riddled with Bugs and/or glitches ?

I finished it some time ago without any real problems.

Only the depth of field blur looks a bit strange at high resolutions (>2x Native) and is very GPU intensive. With Skipdraw 3-6 (can't remember exactly) can remove it and greatly increase FPS on low-end GPUs so it might be worth a shot.
Oh Crap ! I tried running God Hand

In Menu I get around 50 FPS and once i get in-game, holy balls, It drops to 20 fps and its really bad, its pretty much slow-motion
What should I do ? D:
Try the suggestions in this thread, like enabling some speedhacks, set skipdraw = 10. If those don't work, then your rig is too weak and you'll have to play it on your PS2.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(08-24-2014, 09:20 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Try the suggestions in this thread, like enabling some speedhacks, set skipdraw = 10. If those don't work, then your rig is too weak and you'll have to play it on your PS2.

How do I adjust Skipdraw, I can't see it anywhere Sad
Config->Video->Plugin settings

About halfway down the dialog, tick "Enable HW Hacks" and next to that click "Configure" and in the new box skipdraw is at the top.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
guys, i am having a weird problem, for some reason, i cant map my right analoug stick in downwards direction Sad
try replugging in your controller. that means that "down" is natural resting point (aka you turned on your pc and the analog was moved)
(08-24-2014, 07:30 PM)Saiki Wrote: try replugging in your controller. that means that "down" is natural resting point (aka you turned on your pc and the analog was moved)
some more info on this

I was able to map my right analoug stick in downwards direction the first time I set up the emulator, after I took a break and restarted playing it, I noticed when I was playing God Hand that Gene's dodging was phucked up
Nao the Emulator just doesnt wanna accept right analog stick in backwards direction, Its really pissing me off to no ends

I can't do Gene's Backflips Sad
really?

Step 1: Shut off PCSX2
Step 2: Unplug the controller
Step 3: lay controller FLAT with analog facing UP
Step 4: plug controller back in
Step 5: launch PCSX2
Step 6: ???
Step 7: should work