Is PCSX2 capped to 60hz ? (ghosting / blurry issue)
Tried all but its still the same, even tried to activate the 60hz mode on my screen but its still there, so maybe im alone to notice this effect.
I think its the games (by some sort of limitation somewhere) or the emulator that causing this effect.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 15,08 KB / Downloads: 336)
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert

Sponsored links

This is a good description of the problem, if you zoom and take a picture you would see something like this :

[Image: Ghosting.jpg]

Anyway its still playable, I'm just asking.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Disable anisotropic filtering and HW hacks and try again Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
It changed nothing, and its still there in sofware mode.
try disabling all speedhacks and try using DX9/11(hardware mode). if that still doesn't help then, try pressing F9 (or) try changing the deinterlace modes with F5 and check whether it solves the issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Still the same with every settings.
Maybe its normal, everything works fine, I just complicate everything too much.
Look I calibrated it for a 60hz monitor :
http://www.testufo.com/#test=framerates&...ne&pps=480

See the second UFO at 30fps, I got something that looks like this.
I'm not pro at this but maybe the game itself is running at 30fps, causing this.
This doesn't seem like a RR problem, does this problem occur on any other game ?
- Refraction
I don't remember, I'm not sure but I don't think its all the games. I don't have any other iso actually so I can't test. (oh wait I remembered I got some discs, Im testing this)
Tested in 2 other games and I had this, depending how fast an object is moving I had this ghosting effect.

edit : In KH2 pal version (so 50fps), I must say that its CLEAR that I got much more ghosting in 144hz than in 60hz. Its like every pixel are going back and forth between 2 positions, so there is 2 half blurry pictures in the same time, the more it goes fast the more the 2 pictures are far from each other, so the more you see the phenomen.
In 60hz I had some ghosting but it was playable even it the far objects where a bit blurry during a movement, in 144hz I had much more, almost unplayable because its a full 3D game so all the screen is moving..
I must say I dont have this in normal pc games.

Recently I did Star Ocean 3, I wasnt annoyed or I didnt saw it, but I dont think there was a big problem on this game, I dont have the iso anymore so I cant verify.