Is there hope with my PC?
Yeah I tried tweaking the settings but nothing changed maby im tweaking the wrong ones

Sponsored links

Ok so the easy way is as GundamQuatro said use speedhacks and as for DBZ BT3 you can use all the speedhacks at once(Including VU Frameskip).Also check native in the GSDX config menu that helped me alot when I had a Celeron D.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
I enabled all the speedhacks and pushed all the sliders to the max and that helped. The game's fps still fluctuates greatly from 200/150 in the opening credits, the opening cutscene never dropping below 60fps, and 30-34fps in the load data screen. I’m confused as to why all this happens. Some things I noticed were sometimes my EE reaches 100% giving me like 100fps my GS never reaches 40% and my UI never goes above 3% o.o Now that I’m so close to getting good playability I’m considering spending a good amount of my time overclocking my processor do you guys think that will help or is my GPU the main problem?

PS: sometime the game is running at 60fps or above but still seems to be going in slowmotion......
yes it will help, try some modest overclock to 3 or 3.2 first, and watch your temp.
The main problem is indeed that u need to have a cpu with atleast 3.0 Ghz speed, and note that the 9100 is an IGP (Integrated Graphics Port) Thus slow & Crappy as hell (No offense to the OP). Also decent Graphics cards aren't that expensive anymore. I know how it is to have not enough money myself and thanks to some friends I was able to buy the Radeon 5770 which was here in the netherlands 140 euro's which is quite a lot of money, but this card is quite fast for a budget card. But I think indeed to look for some older cards, like the 9800 gtx or even towards ATI Radeon 4000 series. They aren't that expensive anymore. Also take note that some games needs heavier hardware, while others u can play with even with low-end hardware. Final Fantasy X is a game that isn't too hard for most hardware. and also another thing if u end up with an onboard graphics card I would recommend to go for the ATI Radeon 3300 or 3400 since they're the fastest onboard graphic chips at the moment according to many tests.
crud after some research into overclocking I found out that some motherboards simply don’t allow it I think mine might be one of those

My mother board:
Manufacturer: Pegatron Corporation
Model: Violet 3.02

So now my question is: Is overclocking possible only using my motherboard's bios or is software needed? and if so which one is the best to use?
you need a 512mb GPU minimum (mine is an 8600 GT 512mb, my 8400 GS was 256 and couldn't take the strain from pcsx2). Your cpu will do ok. I've squeezed out lots of fps on my 2.2, without going to the really destructive hacks
I don't know where people get more RAM=power, my 3850 256MB could even do 2x scaling in most games, 9100 is the fault here for you. It won't make any difference even if you're using 2GB of VRAM if you're using weak GPU in the first place.

I think it should be able to handle native though.

@OP
Try using AMD overdrive, with luck it may work with your motherboard.
(08-11-2010, 05:52 AM)naoan Wrote: I don't know where people get more RAM=power, my 3850 256MB could even do 2x scaling in most games, 9100 is the fault here for you. It won't make any difference even if you're using 2GB of VRAM if you're using weak GPU in the first place.

actually this isn't completely true. I don't know the 3850 but I do know that a 9100 is not weaker than my 8600, and my 8400 was much weaker. if the GPU cannot handle the texture memory it causes slowdowns, thus more Vram = more power here. My CPU hasn't changed. I've been through 3 GPUs till I found a decent fit, I know what I'm talking about.
I reckon 9100 will be enough for native, he should try overclocking first.

Btw, 9100 is much weaker than 8600 and clock speed is dependent on the game.