Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Save File
If you set the card properly,the saves are at the bottom of the list(slot 96 and up)
I always keep my important saves as far away from the saves I currently use so I will not overwrite them by accident

Sponsored links

(04-28-2020, 06:53 PM)vsub Wrote: If you set the card properly,the saves are at the bottom of the list(slot 96 and up)
I always keep my important saves as far away from the saves I currently use so I will not overwrite them by accident
It wont show up Sad

I already try to put the file .psu that i want into my "main" memory card (where i have kh2 normal save files) and it wont show up in game. I saw all slots and it wont appear Sad.

My game has this name: Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix+ (English+Undub Patched)

I have 2 memory cards when i launch my pcsx2:

1: Normal KH and one .osu file that you gave to me. 
2: All 4 saves that you gave to me. 

When i boot the game and try to do Load Games in both of memory cards dont i dont have any of them (i saw all the slots)
Run the game and then close the emulator
In the folder where your memory cards are,outside of it you will see a folder called logs
Inside you will find a file called emulog...upload that file here
(04-28-2020, 07:24 PM)vsub Wrote: Run the game and then close the emulator
In the folder where your memory cards are,outside of it you will see a folder called logs
Inside you will find a file called emulog...upload that file here

I think is this file right?

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 10,88 KB / Downloads: 167)
Can you post me your card that have a working save
(04-28-2020, 07:39 PM)vsub Wrote: Can you post me your card that have a working save
There is 2 cards.

KH: all 4 saves that you give me 

Mcd001: My kh normal + one save that you gave me

Attached Files
.rar   memcards.rar (Size: 51,28 KB / Downloads: 258)
It seems that I gives you saves for the original game,not final mix but the card you give me also contains saves for the original game,not final mix

Attached Files
.zip   KH2FM.zip (Size: 69,71 KB / Downloads: 546)
(04-28-2020, 08:23 PM)vsub Wrote: It seems that I gives you saves for the original game,not final mix but the card you give me also contains saves for the original game,not final mix
Yes , one of the cards have 1 normal kh2 save and 1 of yours. 

That file that you attach now is for kh2FM or for the normal game?

Thank you a lot Smile
KH2FM
Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!