LilyPad 0.10.0
Also, if there's any competent person who has a six-axis and wants to get it working just like the DS3, I'm willing to work with him on it. As a test of competance, answer this: What's the VID and PID of the six-axis, and what are the sizes of its input, output, and feature reports? You can easily get them from LilyPad in debug mode, if you know what you're doing. This may be all the information I need to get it working.

Edit: VID is presumably 0x054c. May make it easier to figure out which device is the right one.

Edit 2: Looks like VID and PID may be the same for the two controllers, as well as report lengths, so I can't tell the difference based on those. May well work with Six-Axis controllers with no changes.

Sponsored links

Good job Chickenliver Smile So I guess it has PS3 pad support native now is that correct? (guessing DS3 support does that)

Quote:shouldn't cause issues unless a game is running at least 10 times faster than it would on a PCSX2.
Nice typo there Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Bositman: You still have to set up bindings for the DS3 and install libusb, but basically, yea. Analog button pressures are essentially read directly from the DS3 and copied to the simulated DS2, when the "DualShock 3" option is enabled. Could use DS3's through DirectInput before, with the right software installed, but buttons would only be read as 1-bit up/down values. New option should allow for much better support of games that depend on pressure sensitivity of buttons, at least if you have a DS3.

Force feedback works, too, kinda (For some reason, can't make both DS3 motors go off at once. Lose connection to the device when I try). I also light up the pad 1 button on the first DS3, pad 2 on the second, etc, just for kicks.

How do you know that wasn't a commentary on Pcsx2's current speed? Smile Typo fixed.
Smile Thank for the DS3 support! I love how I can utilize my six-axis more xD Pressure sensitivity rocks! Smile
Currently Playing on PCSX2: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ @ 2.1 Ghz and Nvidia GeForce 6150 LE (Playable isn't full speed)
Thanks for the confirmation it does, in fact, work for six-axes as well. And that someone, at least, can follow my fragmentary instructions and get it working. Smile
Yeah, as long as he knows that a DS3 isn't the same as a Sixaxis =P

Lots of people tend to make that mistake.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
By far the best PAD plugin so far. Thanks Chickenliver. I do have a few issues at hand though. I've managed to get the plugin functions to work on PS3 DS3 + Rumble, PC Keyboard, Fighting Joystick but can't seem to get it to recognize X360 Wireless. Does it have to be the Windows version controller or can it also work with the console version? I've plugged it in before and it managed to install a plug/play driver that it managed to find online.

Mind you I'm using 64bit Vista.
No clue. Don't have one, myself. If it doesn't work in games with XInput support, it won't work in LilyPad.
Hmm alright. Did some testing and it seems the 360 Wireless won't work unless with some sort of wireless controller even with it attached to wire. It will install Charge and Play kit and can work directly with Console itself. On the other hand, the wired one works fine for both the Console/PC version. Thanks for the added support for all my console controllers Smile

Might I also suggest implementing a Profile Config Save or something where users can customize each profile with 1 or more controller setups where they may be able to load them on either Pad 1 or 2 without having to reconfigure it all over again for future versions.
I've thought about it, but my interface is bloated and complicated enough as it is.

Also, you can kinda sorta do it already...Enable multi-tap and multiple bindings to a single PC control. Then you can swap out bindings for the different pads by right clicking on them in the list of pads. Also, don't disable pads with multitap - some games don't like that much at all.