LilyPad 0.10.0
Hello. I have read the guide, device diagnostics can "see" my pad, but still i can't save the settings for the pad. Any help?

Sponsored links

Hello Sir I want Ask you Can I Play Four Or More Player At A time Like Smackdown vs Raw Game Please REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.....thanks
Ok guys i got this thing to work about 99.9% of the way only problem im having now is the getting the keyboard maps to STAY on lilypad ill put everything in and ill even save it and apply and hit ok and start the game and NOTHING works i go back to config and back to lilpad control panel and presto everything is back to default. It seems that after i hit ok and it take me back to the list of all the Addons it resets... i don't mean to be asking a stupid question and what not ... this is the 1st time iv worked on a PSX2 or any emulator above n64. Id greatly appreciate the help ... OH and the game im trying to play is FF-X not sure if that helps knowing that or not but whatever

thanks
(05-10-2010, 01:15 PM)UberReaper Wrote: Ok guys i got this thing to work about 99.9% of the way only problem im having now is the getting the keyboard maps to STAY on lilypad ill put everything in and ill even save it and apply and hit ok and start the game and NOTHING works i go back to config and back to lilpad control panel and presto everything is back to default. It seems that after i hit ok and it take me back to the list of all the Addons it resets... i don't mean to be asking a stupid question and what not ... this is the 1st time iv worked on a PSX2 or any emulator above n64. Id greatly appreciate the help ... OH and the game im trying to play is FF-X not sure if that helps knowing that or not but whatever

thanks

Thanks for reading the FAQ before asking questions that we have answered one billion times.

Quote:My settings are not being saved / Error creating memcard

Right click on pcsx2.exe and select 'Run as administrator' (Vista / Windows 7 only) and/or install PCSX2 on a folder you have rights to write (like My Documents)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I made a thread for this, but since I do have the latest version, thought I would post here. Anyway I am having an issue getting LPad to read my DPad buttons correctly. When ever I go to input a DPad key, it reads the controller as it I were moving the Y/X-Axis analog sticks.

LillyPad Version 0.10.0 (R1853)
Device Diagnostics: DX Playstation 3 Controller (it is a ps2 controller hooked up to a USB Ps2 to Ps3 Controller converter)
All Game Device API's except Dualshock 3 (it is grayed out)
What happens when I try to map:

Up = Y-Axis-
Down = Y-Axis+
Left = X-Axis-
Right = X-Axis+
"I thought what I would do was, I'd pretend to be one of those Deaf-Mutes...Or should I?" -- Laughing Man

[Image: ach.png]
Hello,
I'm using since today this emulator pcsx2 0.9.6 with plugin lilypad 0.10.0
I'm using the game parapara paradise a japanese konami great music game.
I've got the proper iso from my original game, and I've got the original usb controller for the game.

When I use the game with a gamepad I can play, and the game works like a charm, with full speed etc. (even if the game is not in the list of pcsx2 game)

But I can't use the parapara paradise controller and without that, the game is just not fun. It's like playing guitar hero without guitar.

Is there something I can do to play with this controller ?

The controller is recognized in the "device diagnostic" box like the DX paraparaparadise controller but I have value at 0.000 when i do a "test device".
The controller works well on the ps2.

Thanks
This controller probably needs USB emulation, which we do not support at this time.
I can use the parapara controller with stepmania 4, so, I don't know if it helps, but can it be possible to take this part of code if they use emulation ?
Anything that plugs into the controller port of the PS2 has a good chance of working with Lilypad.
If it plugs into the USB port of the console, then we do not support it at this time.
Ok ! Thanks you
Hope to see this feature in a future release.